"You Mad" in everyday life

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can phrase it all day as a question, it's only when you make it a statement that it is endowed with the power to make someone MORE angry. The point is the person is making an even bigger ass of themselves by being angry... I swear it's like you kids never even watch the O'Reilly Factor...

favorite things to say to people, because if they ARE mad, it makes them more mad. if they ARENT,[/color] they will be if you say it enough[/b]

I ould just like to point out that this is a spyd post.

wtf.

where the hell have you been?

or,

where the hell have I been?

:confused:

SpyD has been living the life I think. And I say TPWF about anyone who is driving like a cockhead on the road all the time, especially if they are driving slow in the right hand lane. I even got my best friend saying it as well, but the whole 'you mad' statement, I have really only used a couple times mostly playing SF4 online.

on one of the usual weekend nights i was rather intoxicated i got into a fight..well i watched my companions jump on a bus and start a ruckus with these big guys. as i sat on the bench watching these events unfold i saw one reach for a knife so me being the intoxicated jackass i am, i picked up a bin and smashed through the window grabbed the dude and started pulling him through the window shouting "YOU MAD!YOU MAD!YOU MAD!" i then proceeded to brake my knuckles with his face. then me and 2 of my companions ran away before the loveable police came to the scene .

I ould just like to point out that this is a spyd post.

wtf.

where the hell have you been?

or,

where the hell have I been?

:confused:

I've been around mang. Just got my degree a month ago, and I was on my way to international fame running, but a nigga went ahead and pulled his hamstring, so I'm out until next year.

on one of the usual weekend nights i was rather intoxicated i got into a fight..well i watched my companions jump on a bus and start a ruckus with these big guys. as i sat on the bench watching these events unfold i saw one reach for a knife so me being the intoxicated jackass i am, i picked up a bin and smashed through the window grabbed the dude and started pulling him through the window shouting "YOU MAD!YOU MAD!YOU MAD!" i then proceeded to brake my knuckles with his face. then me and 2 of my companions ran away before the loveable police came to the scene .

FUCKIN EPIC :lol::lol::lol:

ahhahaha

shit is funny just last night i went to the club with some friends.

on our way out my boy, two girls that were with us and i were crossing the street.

a stretch escalade drove by with guys who thought they were rich cause they rented it.

one of em is all out the window like "AWWW SHES HOTTTTTTTTT" to one of the chicks that was with us.

i instantly with out thinking said

" yeah she is and she aint with you, you mad?"

then my boy was like

"you mad cause you in a rental?"

not as funny as your story but what ever.

true story-busted in a females mouth during foreplay head,didnt feel like fucking afterward,so i discontinued any further intimate contact and turned on the tv. she looks at me and says "are you fucking serious?" to which i respond with a slight chuckle and say "you mad".i was told to leave.