DUSTER UA!

lazyrok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always felt that if duster or skeme got the same shine in stylewars that seen did they'd be held in a higher esteem than anyone of that era.

But at the time of Style Wars filming, Duster was still relatively young and still coming up, I believe. Isn't he basically apprenticing for Seen in the scene when they paint the permission spot? I know he comes with his own outline, but Seen was obviously running the show.

I mean no offense by this to Duster. He got some of the nicest style ever, but I think those seeds were planted by Seen.

As for Skeme, he was the fucking man, went all-city at like at 17, and was a complete style master. I really love his part in Style Wars, w/ his mom. He and Seen were different types of people, and I think that dictated how they fit into the documentary...

But at the time of Style Wars filming, Duster was still relatively young and still coming up, I believe. Isn't he basically apprenticing for Seen in the scene when they paint the permission spot? I know he comes with his own outline, but Seen was obviously running the show.

I mean no offense by this to Duster. He got some of the nicest style ever, but I think those seeds were planted by Seen.

As for Skeme, he was the fucking man, went all-city at like at 17, and was a complete style master. I really love his part in Style Wars, w/ his mom. He and Seen were different types of people, and I think that dictated how they fit into the documentary...

And the fact that Seen has been going strong for a longass time..Skeme stopped..Duster didnt do much for a long time I think...

• 2 months later...

What ever happend 2 LIZZIE? That girl was incredable!!!

Though it was already said, DUSTER AND LIZZIE were way

beond there time!!! Painting burners then that look better

and more advanced then most stuff i see today lol. Though

they didnt have the paint and caps we have. That says alot

about them being all time greats and shows how little most

writers care about burning these days. (most not all). Bump DUSTER!!!!!

• 2 months later...

this thread really needs to be bumped/brought back to life... Duster is one of my all time favorites...

L.A. 1988:

la198801.jpg

Style Wars Production:

stylewars01.jpg

stylewars03.jpg

stylewars04.jpg

aurora (aerora?) from "Style Writing From The Underground", different angle in "Spraycan Art":

auroral.jpg

Dusty / Lizzie (both on the same wall), also from "Style Writing From The Underground":

dustylizzie01a.jpg

dustylizzie01b.jpg

and a sweet train i havent seen on here yet:

22573_101181696581020_100000675698592_34183_781540_n.jpg

Banging ass "DUSTER" jump off's right here! Dope posts! Ya got tha "STYLEWARS" pause right there.You got press the remote real fast when that train pops up on the the screen.All these pieces could rock in 2010 without any problem,and they were done 25 plus years ago!

What ever happend 2 LIZZIE? That girl was incredable!!!

Though it was already said, DUSTER AND LIZZIE were way

beond there time!!! Painting burners then that look better

and more advanced then most stuff i see today lol. Though

they didnt have the paint and caps we have. That says alot

about them being all time greats and shows how little most

writers care about burning these days. (most not all). Bump DUSTER!!!!!

shes had a couple of personal problems but i still see her from time to time around the way she still lives in the bronx . every now and then youll see a lizzie tag