some ol ghetto summer shit

roler one tm7

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/roler/brooklyn-ghetto.jpg'>

virgin (web..tm7..koas) olive (stem...tm7...ynn) oil (roler...tm7) taboo..tm7...popeye (stem...tm7)...all the chars are by stem even the gay lookin` popeye...my pic takin sucks, plus madd shadows and i was jettin to japan and that hydro i had just ingested led to some imbalances, had to photoshop them together all to hell...enjoy peeps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by roler one tm7

yourphotos.com sucks...but i finally got this baby up, more to come...peace

.......DONT USE YOUR PHOTOS .COM ANYMORE!!!!!!!!.....USE DIGITAL FRIDGE.COM....THEIR SITE IS BETTER....NEVER "DOWN" LIKE THAT FUCKED ASS YOUR PHOTOS.COM......

....AND ONE TIME WHEN I WAS USEING YP.COM. SOME OTHER FOOLS PICTURE OF A TAG IN A BOOK APPEARED WHERE ONE OF MY FLIX HAD BEEN......

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Guest Graff Jesus

i'd be feeling that virgin piece if it were done with a dark outline, or at least a dark inner....how many times must i say it...USE CONTRASTING VALUES...fuck!

yeah the wall use to be on myrtle, but the company painted it over...nah on the contrasting colors we want web to go out ala old school t.a.t/t.a.c old train style, colors so close that you had to run down the platform to read the shit or wait for the damn train to come back downtown....color skeme on that oil piece all molly preemo of course...(outline)... shock blue i think, (background)...autumn leaf/poison green i think...(fill)...middle gray neut,dark gray neut, khaki i think....(3d) apple or some shit like that, i try and remember but the canabis taints the long term mems....yeah i hate the white bg also but it was suppose to be a coupla day warm up thang, and one thing led to another with time constraints and well at least the burners hold up....glad yall like....strickly wildstyle...roler The Monostax 7 (forthefaomymuffdrivers)...peace

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by bad arrow

Good shit. Web is the man. He still got it.

no doubt. Web is certianly a style master. one of my 5 favorite from the transit days. i remember when i saw that 'dope agony idaho' e2e by web, reas and ven i nearly passed out. i still see stars when i look at the fliks. man if i had a scanner id start a web post.

Originally posted by Average White Railfan

no doubt. Web is certianly a style master. one of my 5 favorite from the transit days. i remember when i saw that 'dope agony idaho' e2e by web, reas and ven i nearly passed out. i still see stars when i look at the fliks. man if i had a scanner id start a web post.

Hell yes. The Idaho that Web did for Ven was hot. Post it if you got it.

Web did some mad t to bs with Doc and Ebn as well. Those were the days.

Archived