America going once, going twice, SOLD!

Soup

No, we pay our taxes regardless of what our government does or doesn't do with it.

What they do with it, is on their bill.

We don't pay for wellfare any more than we pay for the bombs that blow up families in Iraq.

All we pay is our taxes, and then we get to vote every four years for which politicians that we trust the most to do the right thing with said money.

Aint nobody getting no delinquency notices from China in the mail.

That shit goes to the government.

you're misinformed and judging by your second post with size seven red font, you're visibly upset.

learn more, then come argue with me.

or you could go beat your ugly wife. there's an idea.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you're misinformed and judging by your second post with size seven red font, you're visibly upset.

learn more, then come argue with me.

or you could go beat your ugly wife. there's an idea.

You're the one who's misinformed.

Ron Paul is your lord and savior.

My size seven font is to laugh at you, you're the one who's visibly upset with your "MONGO!!! BOYCOTT GM!!! COMMIES ARE COMING!!!"

Try growing some braincells and learning how to decypher bullshit, then come argue with me.

Or you could just keep beating off to Ron Paul for the rest of your life till he tells you to drink the kool aid.

factory_made: we're basically paying interest on what our govt borrows from other countries when we pay taxes.

we don't ever really see any of that money that is borrowed. mostly military.

DAO: you can fly just above treetop level with no FAA approval. stop with the size seven red font and go read before you speak. you're a mongoloid.

you are telling me that this incurs debt.

but you arent explaining how this causes inflation?

i imagine that the foreign currency has to be exchanged into american to circulate in our economy which requires more printing leading to inflation. but thats my guesss

i was under the impression that USD is pretty much the only currency you can buy oil with

lots of countries have gone to euro and some have requested gold.

the dollar is too weak and other nations are now recognizing that it's a dumb move to buy/sell in dollars.

i have no idea how the cat in a chair got into my post. another 12oz glitch.

/matrix is collapsing?

h1.jpg.cde567b8818f167ffea2ba3ad6fc8414.jpg

h2.jpg.8b2a4be3961a0a6278b3f5bd33471fa4.jpg

you are telling me that this incurs debt.

but you arent explaining how this causes inflation?

i imagine that the foreign currency has to be exchanged into american to circulate in our economy which requires more printing leading to inflation. but thats my guesss

mostly it's numbers on a screen. the inflation comes from what people call overprinting. in some cases this is physical greenbacks, mostly it's numbers on a screen.

Irving Fisher saw it first. The man who may have been the greatest American economist wrote about the debt-deflation theory of the Great Depression in 1933.

"He saw that excess debt controls nearly all the economic variables," Hunt said in a recent interview. "Think about that for a minute. It's a very powerful statement - excess debt controls nearly all the economic variables."

It means, he explained, that government stimulus won't do much. Basically, you can't borrow your way out of excess debt. "The only thing that will allow recovery is the passage of time," he said.

mostly it's numbers on a screen. the inflation comes from what people call overprinting. in some cases this is physical greenbacks, mostly it's numbers on a screen.

but how does this debt become inflation. Debt is owing money. But inflation is the devaluation of a currency due to its over abundance in comparison to its circulation. The only logical way i see this happening is if that borrowed money gets converted to american dollars which requires more dollars to be printed to represent this added value.

but how does this debt become inflation. Debt is owing money. But inflation is the devaluation of a currency due to its over abundance in comparison to its circulation. The only logical way i see this happening is if that borrowed money gets converted to american dollars which requires more dollars to be printed to represent this added value.

the borrowing isn't the biggest cause. it's the fed printing money out of nothing that causes the inflation. i'm pretty sure the borrowing is just to pay on what has already been borrowed. kinda artificially re inflating the bubble to see how long it will go before it totally deflates and nothing can be pumped into it to make it re inflate.

delaying the inevitable to boost confidence so that, in the end, the same rich fatcats on wall street get even more wealth.

hope that makes sense.

think rescue applications, troop movement, etc. it's not time to think about a bunch of people flying around in mollers or air scooters (those exist too, dao).

it won't save our economy, i was just pointing out innovation as an example to the chimp.

troop movement, rescue applications...um...we already have something for that

blackhawk.jpg

and I am sure that it works well and there is no need to reinvent the wheel and throw money at something that really doesnt look like it will work without serious reconstruction.

• Like 1

troop movement, rescue applications...um...we already have something for that

http://leetgamer.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/blackhawk.jpg

and I am sure that it works well and there is no need to reinvent the wheel and throw money at something that really doesnt look like it will work without serious reconstruction.

i'm sure it is being redeveloped for a ton of applications.

anyhow, as i said, was just an example to show innovation.

chances are that the technology that makes the moller work will make

it into a ton of different applications and we'll never know the difference.

Very dry read, not for anyone uninterested in the subject of the actual process of creation, circulation, transaction of our intangible currency. But if you do take the time to read it, well it's just very fascinating and frightening

cover.jpg

A link to a small pdf for anyone interested in this document http://www.truthsetsusfree.com/ModernMoneyMechanics.pdf