Are you a new member due to Juxtapoz?

earl broclo ESQ

I've got that Alexa ranking system on my browser, and in the past two weeks, the site has jumped up considerably compared to previous months. I don't know if we've got a bunch of new members, but I'm wondering if it has anything to do with this:

juxtapoz-issue-101-grotesk-front.jpg

If so, Welcome. My only warning is that the locals bite, and some have diseases.

Oh --and you're not an "official" member of the forum until DRUNKENASSHOLEONER "negaprops" you. It's not that hard to achieve. Just say you like Law and Order S.V.U or something.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i dont see what 12oz has to do with juxtapoz aside from the Skuf.

but i think it might be something inside the mag?

im drunk so if im over looking the obvious.

ima say this in this thread and never again in 12oz public

/notsnitching

if you come on here randomly from an advertisement you saw and find your way in ch0

you are CHUM

we are SHARKS

if you happen to be a live fish who caught caught on the hook and we dont eat you alive you got lucky

if the board bites a fin out of your ass and you swim around crippled and make it

youll be aiight.

you are CHUM

we are SHARKS

if you happen to be a live fish who caught caught on the hook and we dont eat you alive you got lucky

if the board bites a fin out of your ass and you swim around crippled and make it

youll be aiight.

although, new members, most of us wont talk homo shit like this guy just did. but the above will happen when 80 percent of the board post whilst inebriated.

so i just picked up the new juxtapoz issue the other day and saw this guy groteskz that is a blogger on this site. i figure it would be a cool place to join and talk to other people out there on the www who are into the same things i am!

cant wait to see all the cool things on this site relating to art, hip hop and swank culture...

HeLl Ye4H Br0!!1 How u NikkAz MaeK ThAt KR1NkZ? Me And My BoiZ Got SomE TiTe ShIt. We Be OfF ThAt KrIptOniTe. I GoT SOmE CoO AZz MarKaz ThAt I tHink KuLd Do SOmE DaMage> WoRd ThO B DiS SitE iZ CoO AzZ HeLL. If Ne1 WaNnA Get DoWn WIt My KrU, We ReCruiTin NiKkaz. Jus Pm Me NiKkA HoLlEr!

Mercer

:lol:

I couldn't keep a straight face for long that picture is just too much.

haha well the kids make it better but before that he had some colorful 3d characters of all colors holding hands....not sure which is better.

HeLl Ye4H Br0!!1 How u NikkAz MaeK ThAt KR1NkZ? Me And My BoiZ Got SomE TiTe ShIt. We Be OfF ThAt KrIptOniTe. I GoT SOmE CoO AZz MarKaz ThAt I tHink KuLd Do SOmE DaMage> WoRd ThO B DiS SitE iZ CoO AzZ HeLL. If Ne1 WaNnA Get DoWn WIt My KrU, We ReCruiTin NiKkaz. Jus Pm Me NiKkA HoLlEr!

It was in Juxtapoz, not Ozone.

I hope this don't mean we can't hate on Juxtapose anymore. I'll catch a ban, they put out some real garbage nowadays.

I think you're safe. I have a bunch of issues, but I used to get them for free from a job. Now I'll only buy one if I'm going on bus ride and see someone I'm interested in, mentioned on the cover. I can agree the issues are annoying.

You know what magazine really fucking blows huge bull cock? Beautiful Decay.

fairspot-beautiful-decay-magazine.jpg

I bought this issue,

decay_issue_c.jpg

a while back, and it was mostly trains and walls. They had a really good interview with David Choe, and covered decent music. So a couple years ago, I was showing my girlfriend the issue, and said "I wonder what happened to this magazine?" So one of my x-mas gifts was a subscription. We started getting the issues, and it was loaded with lame art, and really fucking lame critiques. That magazine can eat a bag of shit.

I think Juxtapose is stuck in it's glory of 1997.

Every issue features a Spacemonkeyish like simple character "original" artist.

None of the issues have someone who isn't over published already.

It's a graphic design magazine for the most part to me, not art, definitely not going against the mainstream like they should IMO.

I see way better shit going down in here artistically speaking, not just graffiti.

I haven't looked at a Juxtapose issue in quite some time though.

But after not being surprised by opening one up for so long why would I keep looking.

decay_issue_c.jpg

a while back, and it was mostly trains and walls. They had a really good interview with David Choe...

David Choe failed once he found God. He was our only savior of the modern art scene and he has fallen. Bow down before the hipster, pajama monsters.

/noacid

If you know, you know.