What's in a name?

john_gacy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know a black dude named Superman.

I also know of a black lady that I was in jail with who named her kids...Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.

She was a prostitute and they were all trick babies.

There was also another black lady that I know who is named La Jewelry.

I always thought that was a really funny name to have.

She pronounces it as La Jewry.

I have a lot of cousins with stripper names such as Starla, Tearsha, Velvet, and Christabelle.

Before my nephew was born there was much debate over what he would be named...it was unanimous that he should be named Atticus.

He is going to go far in this world.

If I meet someone that doesn't automatically know who he is named after, then I know they are no friend of mine.

Trick babies. Damn, what a life to lead....

I've seen retards who spell things as they hear them when the actually spelling is relatively different. .

This is what Im talking about. I knew this chick, who was Columbian, so she had an excuse but would do the same thing. She gets a pass because English is probably difficult to learn if its not your first language. She would spell 'nerves' as 'nerds' for example. It was kind of cute but there's no excuse for people who speak English in the native tongue when we are all required by law to go through public school. I think it really starts at home.

Yes, I know the Johnny cash song.

That shit was written in the 60's or 70's.

This is 2009.

If you give your kid a fucked up name then not only is that kid going to have to worry about getting picked on and beat the fuck up every other day in school, but he's going to have to worry about getting locked the fuck up/tazed/shot by some fat school cop for fighting in school.