Girl wakes up with 56 star tattooes on face.

a/s/l?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link to video^

Her Dad is infact, DAO himself.

Story:

"18-year old Kimberley Vlaeminck from Kortrijk, Belgium, has pressed charges against a tattoo-artist. She asked for 3 stars but the tatoo artist tattooed 56 stars on her face without her even noticing. 'Look at me, i'm ugly,' she said. The girl is afraid to show up at work. Kimberley is in shock.

Last sunday she went with her father Diego, her boyfriend and her sister to the tattooshop Tattoo Box in Kortrijk. She always wanted to get 3 dots tattooed next to her left eye. Her dad wanted even to pay for them as a family tradition. The tattooman convinced the girl to choose stars in place of dots.

Kimberley said the communication was not very good. The man only spoke French and Kimberley speaks Flemish and a little bit of English.

When her family went for icecream, Kimberley got tattooed. 'I told him I only needed 3 stars but he kept on going. I asked him 3 times to stop. Suddenly he asked me if he had to color the 2 big stars. I didn't know what he was talking about. At that time my father stepped in.'

Daddy Diego was furious. Kimberley told her dad that she must have fallen asleep.

The tattoo guy, Rouslain Toumaniantz (37), originally from Paris, told us that's impossible. 'Getting your face tattooed is so painfull, sleeping is out of the question. The girl asked for those stars. She was very happy with the result but now she blames me because her father is angry. I can't fix it, I have no laserinstallation to remove the tattoos. I can give her a reduction but that's it.'

Kimberley Vlaeminck does not want to wait. 'I want the stars to be gone! I'm afraid to show myself anywhere because i'm ugly.'"

- Het Laatste Nieuws

She's lieing, you don't fall asleep with 56 star tattooes on your face.

:lol:

three dots by her left eye??? what the fuck is this bitch a dutch scrap?

3partydots.jpg

and couldn't she have just gotten up and left?

and where the fuck did they get iccream, back in paris it must have teaken atleats an hour to fill those bigger stars alone, let alone allowing for 56 stars to be tattooed to your face....what a dumb shit

Turns out this girl was lying. As if we didnt already know. She confessed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgium/5603769/Girl-with-56-stars-tattooed-on-face-admits-she-asked-for-them.html

Kimberley Vlaminck had insisted she dozed off after asking the tattooist for just three small stars – then woke in horror to find her face was covered.

The Belgian blamed the Flemish-speaking tattooist for not being able to understand her French and English instructions.

Amid a frenzy of media attention, she then pledged to sue the tattoo artist, Rouslan Toumaniantz, for the £9,000 she needed for laser surgery to have them removed.

She said after the tattooing last week: "It is terrible for me. I cannot go out on to the street. I look like a freak."

But the 18-year-old has finally confessed she did not fall asleep, that she wanted all the stars and was "fully aware" of what Mr Toumaniantz was doing.

Ms Vlaminck told a Dutch TV crew: "I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them. But when my father saw them, he was furious. So I said I fell asleep and the that the tattooist mad made a mistake."

Mr Toumaniantz – himself covered from head to foot in tattoos and piercings – had consistently denied he had made a mistake and always insisted Vlaminck wanted all 56 stars.

He said at the time: "I maintain that she absolutely agreed that I tattoo those 56 stars on the left side of her face."

But despite insisting she had asked for 56 stars, he still initially agreed to pay for half of the treatment to remove the tattoos.

He said: "Kimberley is unhappy and it is not my wish to have an unsatisfied client."

"I don't regret it. To tell you the truth, this has given me some publicity." Mr Toumanaintz is now said to have withdrawn his cash offer and said from now on he will get written consent from clients before he begins tattooing.