Mariah Carey vs Eminem diss track

YouMad.GIF

WORD HER PLASTIC SURGEON MUST BE MVP OF THE ASPS, NIGGA KEEPS THAT BITCH LOOKIN ROOOIGHT!! ID PIPE, EVEN THOUGH THAT BITCH DUMBER THAN TWO PICKLES AND A KETCHUP PACK AND CRAZIER THAN A BABYMOMS.

YO I THINK A NAZI SKINHEAD THAT PUNCHED MY MOMS IN THE FACE AND HAD THE THE WORDS "I HATE SPICS & NIGGERS" TATTED ON HIS CHEST IN ARIAL BLACK COULD RELEASE A DISS TRACK AGAINST EMINEM AND I'D BE LIKE "WORD!!! MY NIGGA!!!"

I FUCKIN HATEEEE EMINEM B.

i usually agree with most of your opinions

i think youre one of the most on point people who posts on here.

whatever your beef with Em is i dont know, i dont wanna know cause i cant argue with you

and im cool with agreeing to disagree

but Em would straight up body alot of the rappers you bump (whom i also probably ride to)

as a lyricist he is untouchable

his subject matter is probably what makes you dislike the dude and i can feel that

but im a white dude and aside from his shit sometimes being corny (not alot of rappers havent had some of those songs we just dont count as theirs though) im all for a good lyricist talkin shit.

i can only listen to soo much Clipse coke wave rap, gotta have a break sometime.

cant watch BET all day sometime you gotta get your boondocks on.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first heard Eminem's freestyles in the late 90's I was amazed. Funny, clever, new rhyme scheme I had never heard before.

That said, talking about his daughter & mom EVERY album is beyond corny. And the whiny voice thing to be ironic has been played out. He did that starting with The Slim Shady LP and I thought it would be just a couple times, but he's decided to use the gay helium voice his whole career.

And then picking fights with women and cornball celebrities while getting scared of the Murder INC entourage & Benzino's people, doesn't really sit well. He talked about being bullied in school, and one of his bullies spoke on him later and said "he had a big mouth". Hearing both sides gives you a better idea of the full story. It's probably true he had a big mouth because it has certainly has carried in to adulthood where he has made it his aim to annoy people and start beefs with lightweights. Only difference now is he has the money, fame, and bodyguards.

holy shit dude he finally used a normal fucking voice.

p.s Mariah has always been my bitch, well her in her prime - is a fucking goddess, i dont care if she was dumb she could sit around looking pretty with my dick in her mouf all day idk about these days but once upon a time chyea

Eminem does what he wants

the dude aint put out music in god knows how long

i agree some of the stuff he puts out is VERY corny

but honestly the rappers who HAVENT put out corny songs on a semi regular can be counted on one hand.

think about people you like, i bet you theres one if not more songs you skip passed, never bump or just write off from their catalog.

shit happens, Authors have books under their belt that are sub par too and they dont put out half the volume of work as a emcee.

if any of you question EM being one of the best emcees to ever grab a mic youre being fuckin stupid straight up

you could write your fuckin heart out for 6 months straight on one 16 and he could write his on the way to the station and kill you.

im not some eminem dick rider dont get it twisted i know it sounds like im defending dude to death but honestly me being a white emcee (which alot of you arent either of) theres things involved that are out of your control

like our pitch, or natural tendency to rhyme ALOT of words in every bar etc.

thats why asher roth gets compared to eminem, he isnt saying ANYTHING similar

his delivery is kinda similar but he just happens to sound like him.

i happen to sound like him sometimes too when i start getting in the mid cipher having to think more on my toes situation.

but seriously though, its Eminem, his longevity, his ability to spit bars and his wit and style are undeniable.

eminem has hands down the most annoying voice in the game and I never bought (or illegally downloaded) not one song, single, or album because of that... I just can't listen to him.

The only stuff I have with em on it is the old tracks he did with tha outsidaz... And yea I respect his lyrics-lyrically he is a beast

But if he's a 10 in lyrics he's a -10 to me in voice. I just can't stand it... Sure doing a hook or verse on other shit is all good but I can't listen to a whole em album.

Marian has been the subject of many late night wet dreams , in her prime she was quite possibly the finest stallion on the planet and i mean that... and she was even on a track with ODB, so honestly it pains me to say I'm more a fan of her than him

Nohomo

I also am not a fan of how em straight shitted on EVERYONE who helped him get to where he was before dre took him under his wing

6 months I'd def have a hotter 16 but I feel you.

I should start rapping again, I have a magnificent voice. I sound like Ving Rhames. Fucking drug addiction made me fall off.

Top reasons I never felt Em were his whiney voice and how he says random shit like "I'll take a shit on Paris Hilton and slap Hayden Panateery with a yo-yo" or some shit like that.

I'm just a fan of Clipse type shit.

I DONT EVEN RAP LIKE THAT BUT I COULD WRITE SOME EMINEM TYPE SHIT IN A SECOND...THE NIGGA USED TO BE LYRICAL AND SHIT BUT YA MAN ALWAYS RELIED ON SHOCKING DUMB SHIT TO DRAW ATTENTION TO HIS SHIT B LIKE GUCCI SAID IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE..."ILL FUCK MY MOM IN THE ASS *GROANING* WHILE I SMOKE A POUND OF GRASS *SMOKE SOUND EFFECT* AND TAKE A PLANE FROM AIR FRANCE!! *OH NOOOO! CRASH*"

MADDDDD FUCKING CORNY. AND WHATS NOT CORNY IS MAD EMO'D OUT TO THE FUCKIN MAXIMUM. IE: STAN

NIGGA IS A WING.5

NIGGA FELL OFF IMMEDIATELY AFTER "BAD MEETS EVIL"

"I'll take a shit on Paris Hilton and slap Hayden Panateery with a yo-yo"

Haha he would say some shit like this.

Em fell off, Still had the biggest impact on america out of any other hip hop artist.

I didnt say he was the nicest MC, but he had the biggest impact. Can't debate that.

sounds exactly like him in 99-00

would've been fresh back then

a little stale now to say the least

same exact lyrical content and everything

opiates, random shit, talking about feelings and being umad, more drug talk and random references

if he didn't say scarlett johanson in it i would've sworn it was from 99

• 1 month later...