Mariah Carey vs Eminem diss track

YouMad.GIF

Haha man I probably deserve to be negaproped for this but I find it fucking hilarious she would make a diss track against eminem...

I think she is trying to bait him and make it look like he's picking on a girl... But really if em responds to this I'm sure he can say a lot of hilarious things... But is it even worth it?

Eminem does have fuck you money tho and really can do whatever he wants, even if nobody ever buys another album of his again he's still rich as fuck

Either way it's intiresting

she still came harder than nick cannon!

I present to you

"obsessed"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/61527236414411a0/

Ps mariah would still get it

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ps mariah would still get it

WORD HER PLASTIC SURGEON MUST BE MVP OF THE ASPS, NIGGA KEEPS THAT BITCH LOOKIN ROOOIGHT!! ID PIPE, EVEN THOUGH THAT BITCH DUMBER THAN TWO PICKLES AND A KETCHUP PACK AND CRAZIER THAN A BABYMOMS.

YO I THINK A NAZI SKINHEAD THAT PUNCHED MY MOMS IN THE FACE AND HAD THE THE WORDS "I HATE SPICS & NIGGERS" TATTED ON HIS CHEST IN ARIAL BLACK COULD RELEASE A DISS TRACK AGAINST EMINEM AND I'D BE LIKE "WORD!!! MY NIGGA!!!"

I FUCKIN HATEEEE EMINEM B.

em came at her first in some song on his new album.. the whole shit is shots at her and nick cannon... then nick cannon came back on some baby shit on his blog but took it down. asking em to fight and shit... stupid

and singing some diss shit... shit is so fucking lame...

WORD HER PLASTIC SURGEON MUST BE MVP OF THE ASPS, NIGGA KEEPS THAT BITCH LOOKIN ROOOIGHT!! ID PIPE, EVEN THOUGH THAT BITCH DUMBER THAN TWO PICKLES AND A KETCHUP PACK AND CRAZIER THAN A BABYMOMS.

YO I THINK A NAZI SKINHEAD THAT PUNCHED MY MOMS IN THE FACE AND HAD THE THE WORDS "I HATE SPICS & NIGGERS" TATTED ON HIS CHEST IN ARIAL BLACK COULD RELEASE A DISS TRACK AGAINST EMINEM AND I'D BE LIKE "WORD!!! MY NIGGA!!!"

I FUCKIN HATEEEE EMINEM B.

Ohhhhhh shiiiiiit I'm dying yo.

This is fucking great!!!

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

:lol:

• Like 1

What's really funny.

Since those really unflattering picsof mariah in the beach came out a year or two ago her and her label (sony I think?) are super strict about media coverage as not to make her look bad

This is to the point that she has a private security team that is on guard from any paparazzi and they always have the strictest of controll over any media coverage of her

They are very serious about preserving her image as a hip and modern sexy pop star, and not the aging music industry vetarin with 20 years in the game. Remember "dreamlover"?

She use to be married to Tommy motherfucking Iyolla!!!