weird ass food appreciation thread

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also spaceman spiff - come down south where most anyone has relatives with a farm... My dad raises goats and chickens and geese and rabbits and I seen more than that slaughtered and prepared since I was little and came down to visit in the summer

It ain't no thang man

Seeing it is a lot different than actually doing it.

No, they are fried plantains. Most of the places that serve them are in areas with a high Hispanic population.

I used to kick it with a Dominican girl who put me on to the practice.

That's awesome. Sadly the chinatowns over here dont sell em. You gotta pander to the market even if it's not really chinese food, and we dont have dominicans in the bay. Kinda like how fortune cookies are from the bay area.

Philippinos dig the plantains too.

Seeing it is a lot different than actually doing it.

I've gutted and filleted about a hundred trout, catfish, and bass

I don't eat pork, so...

And honestly we live in an advanced society with specialty careers like farmers and butchers... This society has allowed advances in technology and leasure by freeing up the hours of time it takes to prep livestock...

These societal advances have freed up time for you to develop these pussy ass hippie attitudes and beliefs-if it wasn't for these advances you would still be churning butter and hacking off chicken heads with no time to be whatever form of pussy ass annoying fruitbat raw vegan you are

• Like 1

yeah man, I don't think there's anything that pisses me off more than vegans who try and press their hairbraned culinary philosophy - if you wanna be a vegan or vegitarian for yourself fine - I'm friends with a couple - but keep that shit to yourself

Motherfuckers are "militant vegans" nowadays, so I'm a militant carnivore. Never mind the fact it's been scientifically proven that a diet of high protein meats was a direct cause of early mans brain increasing to develop rational thought (due to increased brain volume made possible by high protein meat diets)

Check fossil records, vegan fags, if it wasn't for a high protein diet of meat then humans would have never evolved their brains to the point where they could develop complex philosophies reguarding the ethicality of eating meat. Fact: if humans never increased the meat in their diet we wouldn't have ANYONE coming up with vegan/vegitarianism...

So you can thank our ancestors for clubbing the fuck out of lesser animals and feasting on their flesh for your little homo ass hippie bitch ideal set.

Fuck....

• Like 1

I've gutted and filleted about a hundred trout, catfish, and bass

I don't eat pork, so...

And honestly we live in an advanced society with specialty careers like farmers and butchers... This society has allowed advances in technology and leasure by freeing up the hours of time it takes to prep livestock...

These societal advances have freed up time for you to develop these pussy ass hippie attitudes and beliefs-if it wasn't for these advances you would still be churning butter and hacking off chicken heads with no time to be whatever form of pussy ass annoying fruitbat raw vegan you are

Hahaha I'm not a vegan. My actual main point was that people would not eat foie gras if they had to treat the bird themselves. The pig comment was an add-on since most people on here have never slaughtered anything. And fish do not count haha. I will admit you have caught more fish than I have though.

Edit: And why the hell are you calling me a "pussy ass annoying fruitbat raw vegan" when you don't even eat pork? Nice try though.

For the record, I had steak, baked potato, asparagus, and cauliflower tonight for dinner.

99% of people who eat food in western civilization dont slaughter/harvest it themselves

Your point is retarded

What the fuck? Should we have to pick our own vegitables and harvest our own grain so we can respect everything that goes into it? Motherfucker this is 2009, people don't live on farms. There's barely any farms left in America compared to 100-200 years ago. Our society has evolved past an agrarian one, on to manufacturing, then on to service and technology based...

So you're a fucking dimwit, not a vegan

Congrats

If your main point was about foi gras, you should have stuck with that. You probably have a point... But fact is even if I WANTED to slaughter my own cattle and butcher my own filets, there's really very little chance I could actually find the means to do it in America.

But honestly I got better things to do... Like waste my life away arguing about dumb shit on 12oz and take care of my fam

but it's a DELICIOUS fucked up. case closed. If something doesn't want to be eaten, it had better damn well try not to be delicious.

Haha that was pretty awesome right there

And I don't eat pork because the fat and protein molecules in swine are bonded together stronger than in other types of meat. It puts an excess strain on my digestive system and it gives me indigestion... Probably due to breeding out of the proper enzymes due to my Jewish ancestory... What's your point?

(and actually I do occasionally eat pork, and I always pAY the price for it)

Guest 50million
So because 50 made a retarded thread about going to ONE expensive restaurant, she is a food expert?

You like foie gras? Try force feeding it yourself, then killing, then plucking, then gutting, then preparing it and see how much you still like it.

Shit, I'd like to see how many of you would hang a pig upside down, slit its throat, skin it and would still eat pork after doing that.

im down.