Long Boards... uh, did I miss something?

Joker

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is DAO boing loud and "boysterous".

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm... maybe I should start another dumb-ass thread about how fucking horrible grunge music is. And bands like Fugazi. That could potentially be awesome... well, for me. Because Peral Jam, Nirvana, Soundgarden, L7, Courtney Hole and all the other no-name pile of shit bands that came around during that time all suck. Nickleback too. Maybe it's because I live in the Northwest and all that shit is still in heavy rotation anytime you turn the radio on or look out your window.

Although I'm not sure I would want to listen to Spin Doctors all day long instead. I might be able to go with Wu-Tang Clan since I feel like their shit is just as horrible... but tolerable, like a hangnail.

Seeing as skateboarding is becoming more media-influencing a lot fo kids want to get on one. But a lot of dumbass bros and hipstiers cant skate so they ride around on their longboards with thier sandlas and natty light...fuckin a

do does that mean if we can skateboard good were allowed to ride a long board haha?

I don't know shit about scenes and don't care

l ongboard haters are the best

very passionate and invested in their hate

so you ride skateboards -congratulations

I think i'll get something like:

allstar-angle.jpg

or a banana

dingyangle.jpg

or this pocketknife

pocketknifesides.jpg

& yeah I own regulars too but I never was into tricking

and following what's cool/in now and whatever the hell else comes along with the subculture

I like boards like these because they're light and fun

and I like to do fun things

I've longboarded since like fucking, ...'95. They are pretty fun to cruise on, and its definately not a new trend where I'm from. Niggas been bombing the Berkely hills on Randall trucks for a long time now.

Although I do see a lot of fags who can't skate a park or red curb for shit out and about on all kinds of Sector 9's lately. Pretty much every one of them will hang it up after a few scratched swelbows. So fuck them all.

I've longboarded since like fucking, ...'95. They are pretty fun to cruise on, and its definately not a new trend where I'm from. Niggas been bombing the Berkely hills on Randall trucks for a long time now.

I got a set of the original series Randall trucks from the man himself in LA in....1989? I threw them out because they were useless compared to a set of Indys with Spitfires on 10% grades.

I was bombing hills WAY before most of you were skating/writing graffiti/riding track bikes/listening to _________ /whatever the fuck is cool these days. I've done 50 MPH on a short board with 52 mm wheels and probably about the same on a shitty fixed gear in the East Oakland hills. I've written plenty of graffiti, been strung out on this and that and seen bands that influenced bands that you guys jock at house shows...but so what? If you've been there you can spot a phony a mile away 99% of the time....what you say on the internet doesn't matter.

Longboarding is kind of like smoking weed or wearing sandals or jam bands or doing all three simultaneously...cool if you're into it, sort of a toss up if you're not...but it's lame either way when shitheads get into it and they take it over and become the face of something you've done for years and care about.

That said, to this day I ride a 9" Black Label with Indys and Spitfires...in fact I've been pretty much riding different versions of the same board for about 20 years. Nothing wrong with that.

Spitfires are garbage.

I know where the Spitfire factory is. I've raided their dumpster for many free sets of wheels over the years.

Anyway, I've had a hookup with Deluxe for about 15 years. I don't skate much anymore...I've been riding the same board since 2008.

CSF083-C_S9_GoddessB.jpg

this is what i'm using at the moment.

when i moved to wi from san bernardin ca 7 years ago i was the only person rocking i longboard.

and even in cali i had been riding longboards for years.

now they are all of a sudden popular and i see cats running around all over town with them too scared to ride down hills or when they see me they go "sweet board dude"

and usually my reply is " eh i only ride it cause i go through bikes within a month and i dont like driving" wich is true but they only see it as a fad or some new lifestyle to hold on to as long as their attention spans will let them.

MOOGLE, what are you doing on longboard.

you are black, you dont even belong on longboard.

Im the furthest thing away from a hipster and i have a long board.

I got it for 3 grams of shitty weed (15$), board was brand new and worth 200$.

None of my peoples do it, i just get high and listen to my mp3 player and cruise around when i got nothing to do. Iv had it for years now and still too pussy to bomb down a serious hills. Last time i tried i fucked my self up and i never tried again.

Who fucking cares as long as you are having fun. People have nothing to do but to hate on pointless shit. Faggots will always be faggots long board or not.

I guess I'd ride them if I wasn't paying for them.

Yeah, in my opinion they're the best of a bad lot. Then again, I haven't seen a good set of wheels since probably 1991 or so. I miss OJII Teamriders and the original Powell Freestyles.

All I have to say , Cleveland Massacre 2009 . If you're not skating on a board 8.5-10.0" then you're probably going to get fucking wrecked . I have boards that are certainly longer than most but not some $170 Sector 9 setup . The Cleveland Massacre is a pretty hush hush event . DAO would be thrilled of this , because it keeps all the TPWF away . Most of the people that skate in it are 30-45 years old , and come as far as California to skate in it . I feel like I'm breaking the unwritten rules just mentioning it on here...:lol: For all of you that saw Thrashin' , you know this is taken from the " LA Massacre " . Not original but it's probably one of the last contests where skating in it can send you to jail or the hospital . There's 3 hills that have been interchanged over the past 3 years , as this is the 4th Cleveland Massacre . This will be my setup this year for it . A kid from Kentucky almost died 2 years ago when he was hit by a Pickup . The use of 2-way radios is paramount , as well as having about 10-15 people as lookouts in strategic places .

Creature Reaper

10CRT0015.jpg

Powell Bombers 63mm

pv_1WPOW0BMB3064KK.gif

Ace 66 Trucks

thumb_6904_ace66rawTN.jpg

Pig Ceramic Bearings

51E0X2RTXJL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Man how did I sleep on this thread ? DAO's responses are worth subscribing to it . :lol:

i was thinking the same thing...and i havent skated in about 16 years.

90% of this thread has me...

AAAAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ niggas exposing themselves as cornballs.

• Like 1