Long Boards... uh, did I miss something?

Joker

Truth

Also I'll take grunge kids and that music any day over gay shit like my chemical romance, fallout boy, Tokyo hotel, or any other of this tight pants faggot rock

I would listen to the fucking spin doctors on repeat all day over one album of todays crap

Fuck, id even take limp bizkit all day over that bullshit

Don't even get me started on bands like Nickelback.

Shit makes me want to put my head through a wall.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't ride one (bikes can go up hills), but I still think they are cool. I was never into skating, but longboards seem to be better in almost everyway strictly in terms of transportation. Faster, more stable, bigger wheels.

Nickelback is terrible.

longboards are legit if your actually bombing hills. people that exclusively longboard are wack. especially in sandals and hollister cargo shorts. the same type of people that went to surf once and put a massive quicksilver sticker on their truck...

• Like 1

what is this constantly repeated notion that longboards are for bombing hills. why not bomb hills on a regular dick you pussies? i mean throw some 60mm 80 durometer wheels on there for some added stability and smoother ride if you want. but theres no need for longboards. ever. longboards equal training wheels. but gayer.

fuck it, im done arguing, i mean, yes, i do bomb hills, and yes, im mostly embarrassed to ride it around in the city, as people stop and ask you about it from their jeep brah. i don't wear tight pants, i have gone over 60 mph on mine, and i do love riding it. i've seen guys get gnarly wipeouts, and i've received my fair share. in the rocky mountains, longboarding is a dream come true. fuck all the kids destroying the scene.

i guess i made a sweeping statement with that never ever shit. but your average longboarder looks like captain overly tan legs up there, not some fully decked out street luge kook who wants to stand up instead of lay down.

you tube "longboard" and you wont see a bunch of guys in leather going 60. you see a bunch of homos carving slow as shit and doing laybacks.

the average longboarder is some bro who thinks its cool to "cruise and just carve" which you dont need a fucking longboard to do.

• Like 1

and also, i agree with all of you for the most part. there is a bunch of dipshits who are thinking hey, this shit is easier than a skateboard, and everyone will give me RL props if i bust out my sector nine for some sick carves outside my suburb. i get why you guys hate. beleive me, it's like toys that ruin the graffiti scene. something that really is deep down, tough as nails and fun as shit, can't be ruined for those that truly love to do it. just like graff. i don't know, im pretty much done, just saying, i feel you, but i really love to longboard.

CSF083-C_S9_GoddessB.jpg

this is what i'm using at the moment.

when i moved to wi from san bernardin ca 7 years ago i was the only person rocking i longboard.

and even in cali i had been riding longboards for years.

now they are all of a sudden popular and i see cats running around all over town with them too scared to ride down hills or when they see me they go "sweet board dude"

and usually my reply is " eh i only ride it cause i go through bikes within a month and i dont like driving" wich is true but they only see it as a fad or some new lifestyle to hold on to as long as their attention spans will let them.

i dont really know about anybody else nor did i bother to read the rest of the thread but there are differences between types of longboards and their uses .

like take a mini deck for instance, you cant really scale a fence with it like you could with the one above but you can skate through much more rugged landscape like a dense city a shitload faster than a normal deck.

i had a point but there is some chick that keeps ripping ass next to me

and yes, the only tight pants i wear is leathers when im competing.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck it, im done arguing, i mean, yes, i do bomb hills, and yes, im mostly embarrassed to ride it around in the city, as people stop and ask you about it from their jeep brah. i don't wear tight pants, i have gone over 60 mph on mine, and i do love riding it. i've seen guys get gnarly wipeouts, and i've received my fair share. in the rocky mountains, longboarding is a dream come true. fuck all the kids destroying the scene.

LONGBOARD NIGGA, YOU GAY

boondocks2_riley.jpg