Long Boards... uh, did I miss something?

Joker

Seriously, I'm seeing tons of kids riding long boards now. Is this the new trend? Are fixed gears already done with?

I only bring this up because I thought I was going to witness two separate groups of long boarders fight over a hill. It was actually pretty entertaining.

Look at me... two dumb threads in one day. Is that a ban-worthy?.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See In my area hipsters are rising up to the annoyance level where the whole long boarder crowd has came and left. For me Long Boards are about 4 years ago. Guess its your area Joker....I must say though long boarders werent as bothersome and annoying as the hipsters recently.

I used to longboard pretty hardcore maybe 4 years ago, bombing hills and parkades with some bro's is a pretty good time if you're good and have a nice board. As far as riding around the city i've pretty much stopped, due to A. yes, everyone seems to have one now and B. to avoid people stopping and asking me about it. 3 years ago I was the only one in my city with a nice board that could actually ride it. I bring it out for good times at parkades and on hills. but everyone thinks its easy and trendy, so to the hell with them.

Longboards have always been popular around here. Streetskating is actually newer than longboarding and has only become popular since they built the park. Before that it was all longboarders. Out here tho it's not a joke. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1a03xMy0MU

There's some maney hills that i've seen kids hospitalize themselves on. I remember when i was 12 my old swim coach Daisukey cracked his head open on my street and bled all over my driveway. Maybe it's just the suburban kids moving into P-Town?