All you Canada guys

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

vancouver fucking rules, but hard to get a decent job, toronto is fun if you like big city hussle and bussle or whatever, but cold ass winters, calgary is cool if you just wanna be mellow and work and like cowboys in july, montreal is too much of a party city for me to live in, i would only do graffiti and drink everyday. i would check out some other countries live simple and cheap travel around and post up in the one you like best?

Im sorry to hear about your dad. RIP.

If you are honestly thinking of moving out here, its only natural to suggest Montreal as the place to go.

If you have been following the days in pies thread, my post are a pretty good indication of what

Montreal is really about.

I don't even consider my city as being Canadian because it is totally different than all the other places in this country.

We know how to smoke, drink, eat good and get premium pussy with almost no effort.

Rent is cheaper than anywhere else in the country and the apartments are really big and clean for the most part. If you are in to graffiti, its a writers paradise out here as far as north America goes. Summers are hot and beautiful and there is never ending festivals all summer down town where you can get trashed on the street, smoke blunts and spit game to hot french hoes while eating poutine.

What might turn you off is the fact that winters are long and painful.

Also, since you don't speak French, getting a decent job would be very difficult, but since you have all that loot, if you have some brains to go with it, you could start a business or work something out to your advantage.

If you are serious about this, PM me and i could give you more details and help you out as much as i can.

Once again, sorry about your father. Stay strong.

R.I.P. your Pops.

The economy is fine here, at least for me, move somewhere less sprawled out and automobile/petroleum dependant if you are smart.

Better yet, Stay in Ohio, it's cost of living is low, go to school and get a degree in something useful, earn that tuition back 100 fold over your lifetime.

I'm pretty sure you will waste that money though, at least have fun doing it and take pictures.

vimall.jpg.0fb104408e12baa8ce689240b8b3d57f.jpg

1211465090_f.jpg.c75d93f8def74fb422b8e7013c03b6c9.jpg

moass10.jpg.7bcf56ee6fc379f8d966546390e3f69b.jpg

Boost, you seem like an alright dude. I know you are into Honda performance stuff. Up in Canada, just like the US, people do the same things with Hondas. People up there want turbo setups and B/H/K series swaps just as bad as people here. Im sure you knew that though! You could work at an import performance shop, or a Honda dealership as a technician. Or parts person, service writer, etc.

Is everybody who's suggesting moving to Calgary or Edmonton or anywhere in the prairies for that matter ever actually been there? That whole part of the country is a desolate arctic wasteland, boring as shit, and full of in-bred hicks (sorry, "cowboys"). The only places worth moving to are Vancouver and Montreal, Toronto is just like any other sprawling metropolis, at least those two have a uniqueness about them. It's not like Canada is some magical place that will save you from the recession, I'd take your money and move to California, at least it's warm there.

So some kids father dies and dr. swindle is going to come into the thread where he is asking for advice with what to do in a difficult situation and respond by making racist and insulting comments about the nation of Mexico?

I know its the internet but I find this to be distasteful.

Im sorry to hear about your dad. RIP.

If you are honestly thinking of moving out here, its only natural to suggest Montreal as the place to go.

If you have been following the days in pies thread, my post are a pretty good indication of what

Montreal is really about.

I don't even consider my city as being Canadian because it is totally different than all the other places in this country.

We know how to smoke, drink, eat good and get premium pussy with almost no effort.

Rent is cheaper than anywhere else in the country and the apartments are really big and clean for the most part. If you are in to graffiti, its a writers paradise out here as far as north America goes. Summers are hot and beautiful and there is never ending festivals all summer down town where you can get trashed on the street, smoke blunts and spit game to hot french hoes while eating poutine.

What might turn you off is the fact that winters are long and painful.

Also, since you don't speak French, getting a decent job would be very difficult, but since you have all that loot, if you have some brains to go with it, you could start a business or work something out to your advantage.

If you are serious about this, PM me and i could give you more details and help you out as much as i can.

Once again, sorry about your father. Stay strong.

word thanks, thanks all for advice, im still thinking but im booking a flight to Montreal next week and check it out.

word thanks, thanks all for advice, im still thinking but im booking a flight to Montreal next week and check it out.

Word, no problem duke.

I am in Israel at the moment so i am unable to show you around.

Holla at me if you are still there a little less than a month from now or if you need info.

Good luck hommie, you made the right choice as far as Canada goes.

If you like weed, Canada has some of the best. Way more relaxed drug laws. Free health care. I grew up in Scarborough, pretty ghetto and high crime but if you're street smart its good. I hope you like multiculturalism cus Canada's one of the most mixed race countrys in the world. Good luck and R.I.P. to your father.

come to canada. Its awesome. west coast though, the east is a shithole. We have real beer, some of the best snowboarding, the best cronic and healthcare. It would be a great place to start fresh. I would go to BC or Alberta. I live here in alberta and I like it. Housing is a bit expensive where I live but its on the decline.

So some kids father dies and dr. swindle is going to come into the thread where he is asking for advice with what to do in a difficult situation and respond by making racist and insulting comments about the nation of Mexico?

I know its the internet but I find this to be distasteful.

storchmade.jpg

Don't forget, Canada has this guy......

go to Mexico