Timewave Zero, history repeats itself.

delonemonkey

History repeats itself, its a saying that may have much more truth to it than most people would think.

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

This thread's purpose is to show that not only was the recent Air France tragedy present in the program 'Timewave Zero,' it was also foreshadowed by a previous air tragedy present on the timewave as a similar resonant event in the past. The precise correlation between the resonant event and the recent crash is uncanny, and I had trouble believing it could be that accurate.

If this makes absolutely no sense to you, allow me to explain.

The concept behind Timewave Zero is the mathematical understanding of history and it’s repeating patterns (called resonances) that relate to each other.

If you could view the timeline of human history where the line tracks the rate and level of change experienced from one period to the next, you would notice similarities between sections of the timeline. As it progresses into the future, each pattern shrinks in length and increases in intensity. The pattern repeats until it reaches an infinitely small length of time and an infinitely large level of intensity. This process is a fractal and exponential process. See the image below:

5094bf97eed7.jpg

If history was laid out in a spiral fashion (with the flow of time progressing from the outside of the spiral towards the center), certain things would line up. If you were to draw a straight line from the outside towards the middle, connecting each layer of the spiral, the event placements along that line would be related in some way.

44635b01bb7c.jpg

The Timewave Zero program measures the intensity opposite to what you might assume - as the graph descends towards zero, it's measures the increase of change we feel. The change is mapped along the timewave usually around events of change that affect the course of humanity's future. It also works on many levels - individual up to planetary.

The zero point marks a major point in human history where change reaches infinity, and we will be forced to choose a future timeline path that will lead to either extinction or transcendence. It doesn't mark the end of us, but marks the end of history and of time as we know it.

***Okay, now for the resonance regarding the recent air tragedy of Air France Flight 447.

As with many major news events, I cross-checked it with the timewave...and as usual it was present on the graph as a change in direction of the timeline precisely where it should be. The discovery of the wreckage is even present as the next shift.

I then went back in time along the timewave to have a look at the last cycle to see if I could find the point in the graph that matched the current point. I found that right now we are re-living a compressed version of 1785-86. The point I was searching for ended up being mid-June 1785.

I then Wiki searched events of that brief moment in time and discovered that on June 15, 1785 a similar event occurred. Two French 'pioneers of aviation' became the first ever fatalities of an air crash.

So the first ever air accident resulting in deaths was caused by a sudden deflation and descent, and is a major point in France's history. The recent Flight 447 tragedy is also a major point in France's history. According to the Wiki page regarding the event, 'The final message received, at 02:14 UTC, indicated a possible cabin depressurization,' which inevitably resulted in the fatal descent. Both occur while attempting to cross bodies of water (the English Channel, the Atlantic Ocean). And both occur within the same location of consecutive resonant levels along the timewave.

See the comparison images below highlighting the similarities of the two time periods according to Timewave Zero:

1783-1787

5e289359a654.jpg

May 23-June 14, 2009 (this event happened within mere hours of the expected resonance - this moment was the ONLY moment since 1785 where this resonance could take place, and it did).

8131c6b8a363.jpg

Now let's zoom out a bit and put things in perspective. Here we see how related events in this cycle are matching up with the events of the previous cycle (but are happening to more people, and more quickly).

1758-1828

19384757df9d.jpg

January 13, 2009-January 13, 2010

382402a08a1b.jpg

So what does all this mean? Well, history does indeed seem to be repeating particular themes at specific moments in time - these moments can be expected well before they happen (my DOS version of the Timewave software was designed in 1993 and is NOT able to be altered - so the resonance information regarding French air tragedies has been available since at least then).

When used at only the immediate resonant level, the timewave can be very subjective - events along the timewave are assumptions (even though it may feel right). Only when you take into consideration the previous events that took place at the same resonant moment in history can you then get some idea as to what's being marked along the wave.

You can see from the above images that there are a few things we can look forward to later this year as well. We approach the repeat of the French Revolution and Napoleonic Wars, the settling of Australia, and the 1811 New Madrid earthquake. If these events do repeat in some similar way, then we should have an eventful year...perhaps even another great earthquake in the US around late October?

Although some folks think the Timewave is tracking our progress towards ultimate oblivion, I believe the 'zero date' marks a major transition point in human history, evolution, and technological progress. It will mark the pinnacle of one era and the beginning of another - a transition from animalistic Man to something else, perhaps the point where we merge with our technology, or even the point where we collectively turn towards more spiritual endeavors. This shift will mark a change in our perception of time, the world around us, and most noticeably ourselves.

Let's take an even closer look at each year remaining on the graph:

2008 - 2012 (the creation of this thread has been marked on the timeline to give you some sense of where the 'Present' is currently located):

a48100963e4b.jpg

*2010, 2011, and 2012 all have huge peaks and are scheduled to be more 'eventful' than in all preceding human history combined:

16360cccc999.jpg

769a2c4f07c4.jpg

da112e0e965d.jpg

af8942a59032.jpg

The timewave graph ends at the point marked with a red dot. The graph ends, however the cycle does not. It proceeds to get infinitely small and divide up smaller and smaller portions of time until a moment comprised of all moments is reached. Where we go from there is uncertain.

As stated, we repeat the same cycles of time over and over crammed into smaller amounts of time. We experience 'bumps' along the way as events, and the series of bumps repeats - the bumps are the same, it's how we approach them and deal with them that changes each time around. (To get an idea of these bumps, imagine scratching a line in an old record from the center to the outer edge. Then play it - every time the needle - The Present - passes over the bump, it affects our experience of the song as a repeated glitch which carries over from song to song).

Currently we're repeating the 'bumps' of 1788.

Previous versions of "now"

003c331101d0.jpg

Now

31d66ab37438.jpg

The circled area in the 1700's image marks the beginning of the French Revolution which lasted 10 years. The circled area we're now approaching (June 23-29) represents our re-visiting of that time window in the cycle. The upcoming version will last about 2 months. Given that we are now a global community, this 'revolutionary' theme will likely affect us all, and can manifest anywhere that is capable of being the global conduit of that theme. Iran is one example.

From the French Revolution description on Wiki:

The French Revolution (1789–1799) was a period of political and social upheaval and radical change in the history of France, during which the French governmental structure, previously an absolute monarchy with feudal privileges for the aristocracy and Catholic clergy, underwent radical change to forms based on Enlightenment principles of citizenship and inalienable rights.

These changes were accompanied by violent turmoil which included the trial and execution of the king, vast bloodshed and repression during the Reign of Terror, and warfare involving every other major European power.

The theme is: "the overthrow of the Ancient Regime."

We can already see that this specific period in time is coming to another culmination of events, much like the previous mid-April resonance with the American Revolution marked with the G-20, Tax Day Tea-Parties, and upheaval in many countries other than the UK and US such as Thailand, Sri Lanka, and Fiji.

As I stated in the first paragraph, I want to track history and compare it to the wave. I also want to compare events as they happen and compare it to the previous version of the cycle. To do that, correlations will be made using Wikipedia's event listings for the time periods that mirror the present. However it's not entirely up to me - this is a collective effort (just like the history the wave is tracking). All contributions are welcome. Criticism likewise is welcome. If this is BS, I want to know why you believe it is. If you have information lending to the further validity of timewave theory, I please post it here.

The timewave has had amazing successes in the past, and there have been a few WTF scenarios as well. History is complex. The timewave tracks ALL events happening, not just so-and-so invaded that-n-that country...it's everything. It takes the average of all events and change, plots it on a graph, and gives you an idea of where we're all headed. It gives the present a certain 'feel.' So what is it that you feel right now? How did you feel October last year? Did the wave reflect that feeling?

I'm eager to see where this discussion leads. Many thanks for your interest in the topic.

by the way, most of this was copied from another forum, I just wanted to show this to you guys.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

great story man

very informative

and this just adds to the fact that time does repeat itself just look ay all the major empires in the world they start out good out of some turmoil then a bad leaders comes fucks it up then its destroyed and i believe that will be the fate of many nations of today. especially america

• Like 1

ok few questions i have.

first off saw this posted on a few other forums, are you the same person or are their a bunch of people all taking credit for the same post?

im a little confused about what information/data is being used to determine the "level of change" i mean how does one calculate this into a number so that it can be mapped out in a graph? what type of units are being used to "measures the increase of change we feel"

for example lets take say 9/11 as and event that caused a "level of change". how does one calculate the amount of change its caused and translate that onto a graph?

i had more to say but ill wait for an answer to this

ok few questions i have.

first off saw this posted on a few other forums, are you the same person or are their a bunch of people all taking credit for the same post?

im a little confused about what information/data is being used to determine the "level of change" i mean how does one calculate this into a number so that it can be mapped out in a graph? what type of units are being used to "measures the increase of change we feel"

for example lets take say 9/11 as and event that caused a "level of change". how does one calculate the amount of change its caused and translate that onto a graph?

i had more to say but ill wait for an answer to this

i am not taking credit for anything, i didn't write it.

The change is not calculated as the graph is made, it was already there. Somehow this dude developed a pattern that all human events in history seem to follow, and when placed on a long term graph this will repeat itself, and when you check it with dates of events its surprisingly accurate.

The idea of Novelty Theory is easy to initially dismiss as preposterous, given that it's common sense that there is no possible way that the flow of time was mapped out eons ago. However McKenna's findings point to just that - human events follow a predictable pattern (discovered and utilized and ancient China via the I-Ching).

http://en.wikipedia.org

/wiki/Novelty_theory

Here is a simple thought experiment to appreciate the general gist of this entire thing, without all the mumbojumbo.

When you were 1, a day seemed like a long time, because one day comprised 1/365th of your entire life experience. Your perception of the time is going to be relative to how that time is a ratio of your overall experience. When you are 20, one day seems infintesimal compared to the already 7300 days you have already experienced.

The same thing can be said of societal events. When a society is young, it is going to move at a slower rate, or experience it's events at a slower rate because its its perception of those events is relative to its overall age. After thousands of years of civilized living, of course we are going to experience a repitition of events faster than ever before. There is nothing stunning about what is being proposed up there. It simply makes sense. The problem with how it is suggested in the initial post and in the data is that it is simple to make a graphical representation of the correlations between events in time (a la resonances). The idea is nice, essentially based on harmonics within sound. As you move through different frequencies you will find correlating harmonic levels.

The problem with this harmonic notion is that one will always be able to find "some" harmonic resonance because of the way the human brain manipulates statistics. We are built as finite beings to absorb, assess and create patterns out of an infinitude of data. From sight, to sound, this is how our experience works. So to say that we are repeating this or that year, is a bit presumptuous if not pretentious.

Yes there are similarities in the way humans make their realities come true. From stock market crashes to political coups. But this should not be construed as anything different or sublimed above our general workings as animals. We are all finite beings and can only calculate the future to a certain degree. When you have millions of little calculators figuring different futures, similarities are bound to occur.

But all that up there.... bullshit.

• Like 1

ugh.

It sucks when an interesting proposition (the speed of societal change as an accelerating force) get's pulled into such trashy science.

Without having thought too deeply into the idea, my first impression would be that the seemingly exponential speed of societal change would correlate with population growth.

The more people there are, the more societal variants that can be explored simultaneously, therefore the more overall change.

• Like 1

Without having thought too deeply into the idea, my first impression would be that the seemingly exponential speed of societal change would correlate with population growth.

The more people there are, the more societal variants that can be explored simultaneously, therefore the more overall change.

Absolutely. Increase the surface area of a chemical reaction and it will occur at a faster rate.

Absolutely. Increase the surface area of a chemical reaction and it will occur at a faster rate.

pretty much what i am trying to convey. I don't believe that timewave zero can predict the future or match up events with the past based on "resonances" , but it brings up interesting patterns in our time line. I think the timewave theory is trying to represent something that cant really be represented, something that just "is". I dont agree with everything in the post i copied, i just wanted to show this theory to you guys. I am by no means an expert on it and cannot defend it in any way, i just recently found it and think its interesting.

something that just "is"[/color]. I dont agree with everything in the post i copied, i just wanted to show this theory to you guys. I am by no means an expert on it and cannot defend it in any way, i just recently found it and think its interesting.

Are you suggesting that this 'thing that cannot be represented' is some kind of universal rule?

The timewave theory's most obvious flaw is highlighted by Christof's post, who decides how important the resonances are? Is the resonance as important to a man living in the jungles of Brazil?

What about its relevance to a Water buffalo in Indonesia? If you are thinking 'of course not!', then explain the environmental factors that played a part in creating the historical events that appear on this resonance chart.

No historical entry on this resonance wave can be entirely objective in terms of its importance, therefore the theory is flawed. Anyone who cannot see that needs to stop thinking of themselves as the centre of the universe.

Why was the recent plane crash such an important point in France's history? Why wasn't it just as important or more important for Brazil's history?

It was just a plane crash, probably more important to Airbus than anyone else, really.

The Airline was French owned and Airbus is a French company and Boeing's only real competitor for a baspuillion dollar market.

Here is a simple thought experiment to appreciate the general gist of this entire thing, without all the mumbojumbo.

When you were 1, a day seemed like a long time, because one day comprised 1/365th of your entire life experience. Your perception of the time is going to be relative to how that time is a ratio of your overall experience. When you are 20, one day seems infintesimal compared to the already 7300 days you have already experienced.

The same thing can be said of societal events. When a society is young, it is going to move at a slower rate, or experience it's events at a slower rate because its its perception of those events is relative to its overall age. After thousands of years of civilized living, of course we are going to experience a repitition of events faster than ever before. There is nothing stunning about what is being proposed up there. It simply makes sense. The problem with how it is suggested in the initial post and in the data is that it is simple to make a graphical representation of the correlations between events in time (a la resonances). The idea is nice, essentially based on harmonics within sound. As you move through different frequencies you will find correlating harmonic levels.

The problem with this harmonic notion is that one will always be able to find "some" harmonic resonance because of the way the human brain manipulates statistics. We are built as finite beings to absorb, assess and create patterns out of an infinitude of data. From sight, to sound, this is how our experience works. So to say that we are repeating this or that year, is a bit presumptuous if not pretentious.

Yes there are similarities in the way humans make their realities come true. From stock market crashes to political coups. But this should not be construed as anything different or sublimed above our general workings as animals. We are all finite beings and can only calculate the future to a certain degree. When you have millions of little calculators figuring different futures, similarities are bound to occur.

But all that up there.... bullshit.

wow man comparative perception of time is a topic ive thought about so much without ever bothering to look up any scholarly material on, ive thought about all of that without really realising there was any established theory on it. Also wel lsaid about how stupid the structure of that initial post was i couldnt be bothered explaining it myself but i agree with you completely

Are you suggesting that this 'thing that cannot be represented' is some kind of universal rule?

The timewave theory's most obvious flaw is highlighted by Christof's post, who decides how important the resonances are? Is the resonance as important to a man living in the jungles of Brazil?

What about its relevance to a Water buffalo in Indonesia? If you are thinking 'of course not!', then explain the environmental factors that played a part in creating the historical events that appear on this resonance chart.

No historical entry on this resonance wave can be entirely objective in terms of its importance, therefore the theory is flawed. Anyone who cannot see that needs to stop thinking of themselves as the centre of the universe.

You could say its a universal rule, the "thing that cannot be represented" is time which is constantly changing and unfolding. I think you are jumping to conclusions to what i think, i really should not be trying to defend this theory. I think the resonances are supposed to be just as relevant for life in an ant hill or grass in a field as it is for human society. I think that it is supposed to be something that everything, nature and other wise follows. Now i am not an expert on his timewave theory and i dont even really agree with it. Like i said before, i think it is attempting to explain the constant change that is time and bring a pattern to it. That being said i have no idea how this program works and comes up with the patterns it does. Just sharing my opinoin.

I think that is the problem that a few of us have here "I think it is attempting to explain the constant change that is time and bring a pattern to it."

If you feel that time, as many great thinkers do, is just the effect of change and that it can't ultimately be modeled, then it should be fairly apparent to you just how ridiculous this theory is.

If you are interested in theories of time I suggest you read Henri Bergson, Deleuze is sort of interesting if you are interested in this idea of reptition and difference. But the gist of our complaints here is that this assumption that one can map events to specific events in the past is nothing more than theoretical quackery.

Wittgenstein did some great work showing how most judgements a person makes, particularly moral ones, are rationalized post hoc. Indeed, this actualy extends to most human action. We rationalize once something has occured. We accept it as reality as our perception presents it to us, and then we accomodate it within our already formed models of reality.

This attempt to map events in time together is sort of a larger version of that tendency, but lacking all the necessary disclosure about how those lines of connection are made. At least with the brain we undestand that it is a process of chemical response to elctric stimulus (neural connections being made through the release of sugars and stimulus from our senses). The biggest failure of this theory is that there is no reason to suppose that the crash of the french plane leaving from Brazil is no more connected to me taking a shit five weeks ago than to some french dirigible crash in whatever year.

I think most people need to take lessons in the difference between circumstantial coincedence and correlation. That would seriously reduce the amount of crap/psuedo science that comes out on the reg.

• Like 1

I think that is the problem that a few of us have here "I think it is attempting to explain the constant change that is time and bring a pattern to it."

If you feel that time, as many great thinkers do, is just the effect of change and that it can't ultimately be modeled, then it should be fairly apparent to you just how ridiculous this theory is.

If you are interested in theories of time I suggest you read Henri Bergson, Deleuze is sort of interesting if you are interested in this idea of reptition and difference. But the gist of our complaints here is that this assumption that one can map events to specific events in the past is nothing more than theoretical quackery.

Wittgenstein did some great work showing how most judgements a person makes, particularly moral ones, are rationalized post hoc. Indeed, this actualy extends to most human action. We rationalize once something has occured. We accept it as reality as our perception presents it to us, and then we accomodate it within our already formed models of reality.

This attempt to map events in time together is sort of a larger version of that tendency, but lacking all the necessary disclosure about how those lines of connection are made. At least with the brain we undestand that it is a process of chemical response to elctric stimulus (neural connections being made through the release of sugars and stimulus from our senses). The biggest failure of this theory is that there is no reason to suppose that the crash of the french plane leaving from Brazil is no more connected to me taking a shit five weeks ago than to some french dirigible crash in whatever year.

I think most people need to take lessons in the difference between circumstantial coincedence and correlation. That would seriously reduce the amount of crap/psuedo science that comes out on the reg.

I've heard about this, I need to read more, it raises some pretty interesting questions about free will.

Thanks Crooked!

I've heard about this, I need to read more, it raises some pretty interesting questions about free will.

Thanks Crooked!

When I was in my phil mind classes, I thought a lot about free will and how they fit into different theories of mind. It has always been my position that because we experience the perception of free will, it must fit into any theory which accounts for our cognitive and thus perceptual experience. Most of the theories split into two basic categories: one being "deterministic" the other being "non-deterministic." The former is the category in which each action made in reality has an effect on the future. This is the basic tenet of science. However most people believe that if there is infact a deterministic characteristic to our existence, then there is not possibility of having free will. For if each choice we make is affected by the past, then every choice we make must be determined by our past, and thus is not of our own choice.

In comparison, there is the the "non-deterministic" universe. This one is much mor easily described and understood. Things happen randomly and so it is. The one continuous theme that can occur within such is that within our continued consciousness we make choices and those choices define "us."

However, the interesting thing, according to some thinkers such as Dennet who I have regularly advocated, is that what we perceive and want to believe in as "free will" actually can exist and makes a little more sense in the Deterministic Universe. Wittgenstein said there is no formal extension of logic which can judge why we make moral judgements. Why is it that we choose one path to a given location when another would take the same time and distance? Any number of instances can be found where there is no reason we choose one thing over another other than that we must choose something. These are the best and easiest cases to examine how we are finite and thus deterministic beings, but can maintain what we classically consider as a "free will."

In this example of making a choice when there is no higher value than any other choice (yes the question of what constitutes value is exactly the point of this conversation) the fact of the matter is that, we simply do make a choice. Even if that choice is to not make a choice (do I buy brand x, or brand y, fuck it I'll decide later) we still make a choice. The thing is, we only espouse the reason for that choice when questioned. Once questioned, there is always another aspect of the variables we used to make the choice to question further until we have slipped into a regress about the standards of our variables.

We make choices because we would be stuck otherwise. We could never progress. Our brains are built to assess and choose the simplest and best solution to any problem we are presented.

The best way I can put how free will can fit into a determinstic universe is with this quote I have come up with "I know I will come to a choice. What choice I have made I can not say until I have already made it. But rest assured I know I will make one."

How would I react if you threw a ball at my head? I don't know until you do it. But please believe I would react. And that reaction would be different from anyone elses reaction because of the myriad of experiences that have led to the structure of my neural networks (brain) to that point. It is in the inability to predict our own reactions with the certainty of retrospection but the with the certainty of our own experience that confirms we may exist with the free will we have come to champion without the loss of our logical foundations of reality (causation).

This ties into the overall theme of this thread. Humans and anything they create are going to be finite. Our models are the very reflection of our own need to develope patterns within the world.

I agree. It only works when applied to human history, because that is all it is based on. The creator of this theory is attempting to map out that which can not be mapped. He succeeds in making connections between events in human history based off previous events, but thats all. Theres not much to suggest that it actually successfully covers ALL events. And not only that i dont know how seriously his findings can be taken because i have no idea how his program is coming to the conclusions he has made. I am going to try to find some more information about the math involved because I am not quite sure what makes his graph move up and down, because if its measured in something trivial as "resonances" then its safe to say the theory is bogus, unless there is an actually sensible way to connect the dots and come to those conclusions. (which still means the theory is only applicable to human history and NOT to time itself, and i dont know which the creator was aiming for.)

I think that's the thing, is whatever math is produced doesn't matter if it is "sound" or not. It is going to be bogus no matter what. Math is oftly and wrongly considered an exploration of that which already exists (mathematical truths), but math is truely a creative endeavor. The mulititude of competing foundations and forms of math elucidate this quite nicely.

Dude has something driving is graphs, but I can assure you it is not "good" math.

I agree. It only works when applied to human history, because that is all it is based on. The creator of this theory is attempting to map out that which can not be mapped. He succeeds in making connections between events in human history based off previous events, but thats all. Theres not much to suggest that it actually successfully covers ALL events. And not only that i dont know how seriously his findings can be taken because i have no idea how his program is coming to the conclusions he has made. I am going to try to find some more information about the math involved because I am not quite sure what makes his graph move up and down, because if its measured in something trivial as "resonances" then its safe to say the theory is bogus, unless there is an actually sensible way to connect the dots and come to those conclusions. (which still means the theory is only applicable to human history and NOT to time itself, and i dont know which the creator was aiming for.)

I guess the way I should put it is this:

"The creator of this theory is attempting to map out that which can not be mapped."

There is nothing to map. That is where the problem lies. Map all you want, you are still concluding nothing valid.

when i talk about the math i mean i want to know how the graph functions, thats it. If it is going up or down just because he decides it should or what. i want to know what the system of it is, not to confirm the validity of it because it still doesn't have any . There is something to be mapped, recorded human history. But mapping history is simpler and makes sense. Mapping the "resonances" does not, so i want to know how this guy is making them function regardless of how wacky it is. I actually dont think ill even research it, i just want to know. Time itself cannot be mapped, but i dont see why events that have taken place cant be.

Mapping in terms of placing in chronological order, sure. But much else other than that. I don't think so.

Yeah obviously one can look at the relationship between two given events and find mathematical links through varying factors or variables one may choose to measure. And those sorts of links can be quite pragmatically valuable (almanacs, etc). I just get really weary of things like this resonance idea.

But I got ya. I think it was awesome you posted it at all. It was worth the read. If for no other reason than this discussion.

We agree. I think.

Mapping in terms of placing in chronological order, sure. But much else other than that. I don't think so.

Yeah obviously one can look at the relationship between two given events and find mathematical links through varying factors or variables one may choose to measure. And those sorts of links can be quite pragmatically valuable (almanacs, etc). I just get really weary of things like this resonance idea.

But I got ya. I think it was awesome you posted it at all. It was worth the read. If for no other reason than this discussion.

We agree. I think.

yeah word i could have made that more clear