Fist is Warbound

Fist 666

Sometime in the next few weeks I'll be on a plane to Afghanistan for a 12 month adventure.

I don't know how frequently I'll be able to check 12, but thought I'd atleast make a goodbye-for-now thread.

If anyone wants to get a hold of me IRL PM me.

Yeah.

I'll check back a couple times before I'm gone, but thanks everybody who makes this place an interesting distraction.

no order shout outs: raven, milky. sooki, dowmagik, terminalteen, dosa, shai hulud, mr chupacabra, chopsticks, watson, earl, bojangles, ebph, jonathon (try coke before i get back), randomhero, joker, all the abstracts and tattoo thread regulars, santana, mes, cacash, dao for laughs, soup, crave, lady napua, communist (whatever your sn is now), 50mil, a selective half of the hardcore thread, anyone from IRC, BOOHEAD (jk?), and in general anyone who isn't a moron. sorry anyone i actually know and didn't mention.

oh, almost forgot this

catalina-cruz-sexy.jpg

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Iran?

Good luck out there..

Yeah. He is a marine and was telling me that he is setting up some sort of military stronghold over in Iran because they apparently have some sort of threat over there. He'll be gone for 3 years and told me that those are the locations he will be active in. I don't question him he has a government job and has to go where he is placed.

Yeah. He is a marine and was telling me that he is setting up some sort of military stronghold over in Iran because they apparently have some sort of threat over there. He'll be gone for 3 years and told me that those are the locations he will be active in. I don't question him he has a government job and has to go where he is placed.

WUT