Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fist 666

Fist is Warbound

Sometime in the next few weeks I'll be on a plane to Afghanistan for a 12 month adventure.

I don't know how frequently I'll be able to check 12, but thought I'd atleast make a goodbye-for-now thread.

If anyone wants to get a hold of me IRL PM me.

Yeah.

I'll check back a couple times before I'm gone, but thanks everybody who makes this place an interesting distraction.

no order shout outs: raven, milky. sooki, dowmagik, terminalteen, dosa, shai hulud, mr chupacabra, chopsticks, watson, earl, bojangles, ebph, jonathon (try coke before i get back), randomhero, joker, all the abstracts and tattoo thread regulars, santana, mes, cacash, dao for laughs, soup, crave, lady napua, communist (whatever your sn is now), 50mil, a selective half of the hardcore thread, anyone from IRC, BOOHEAD (jk?), and in general anyone who isn't a moron. sorry anyone i actually know and didn't mention.

oh, almost forgot this

catalina-cruz-sexy.jpg

• Like 2

My buddy is leaving for tour over there and Iran.

And Iran?

Good luck out there..

And Iran?

Good luck out there..

Yeah. He is a marine and was telling me that he is setting up some sort of military stronghold over in Iran because they apparently have some sort of threat over there. He'll be gone for 3 years and told me that those are the locations he will be active in. I don't question him he has a government job and has to go where he is placed.

Yeah. He is a marine and was telling me that he is setting up some sort of military stronghold over in Iran because they apparently have some sort of threat over there. He'll be gone for 3 years and told me that those are the locations he will be active in. I don't question him he has a government job and has to go where he is placed.

WUT

I was gonna say good luck, but then I noticed you didn't mention me on your list.

But seriously, good luck, come back in one piece, and take pictures if you're able to for a super thread, because as we all know PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

be safe fist. if you need any shit, let us know. we'll shit you smokes to trade for handjobs from the local tribe women.

• Like 1

18470560_w434_h_q80.jpg

May the power of Col. James Braddock be with you.

Good luck over there and be safe.

Always pay attention to downwind.

commando.arnold.jpg

• Like 2

INVEST IN A GOOD, TOUGH CAMERA.

BUY 5-6 16GIG MEMORY CARDS.

sERIOUSLY.

STAY SAFE, AND TAKE SOME AWESOME PICTURES.

oh shit, i forgot to holler at the lord casek and the beer thread. my bad.

and thanks everybody.

i'm planning on a pretty epic return thread, so mark your calendars for next july...

i'll do my best to stay safe

fantastic time? sooki's been smoking dope.

shhh don't tell anyone. i actually read it like 3 times pre coffee and it wouldn't fucking register in my brain. hi im retarded.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now