bronson again ...sorry

armand hammer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bronson took hostages and staged a 47-hour rooftop protest at Broadmoor in 1983, causing £750,000 of damage.

In 1994, whilst holding a guard hostage at Woodhill Prison, Milton Keynes, he demanded an inflatable doll, a helicopter and a cup of tea as ransom. Two months later, he held deputy governor Adrian Wallace hostage for five hours at Hull prison, injuring him so badly he was off work for five weeks.

In 1998, Bronson took two Iraqi hijackers and another inmate hostage at Belmarsh prison in London. He insisted his hostages address him as "General" and told negotiators he would eat one of his victims quickly unless his demands were met. At one stage, Bronson demanded one of the Iraqis hit him "very hard" over the head with a metal tray. When the hostage refused, Bronson slashed his own shoulder six times with a razor blade. He later told staff: "I'm going to start snapping necks - I'm the number-one hostage taker." He demanded a plane to take him to Cuba, two Uzi sub-machine guns, 5,000 rounds of ammunition, and a cup of beans. In court, he said he was "as guilty as Adolf Hitler". He said: "I was on a mission of madness, but now I'm on a mission of peace and all I want to do now is go home and have a pint with my son." Another seven years were added to his sentence.

In 1999 he took Phil Danielson, a civilian education officer hostage at Hull prison. He can be seen in CCTV footage singing the song "Yellow Submarine", walking around with a makeshift spear having caused havoc to the prison and caused the wing to be locked up for over 40 hours footage of which which can be seen here

In 2007, two members of prison staff at Full Sutton high security prison in the East Riding of Yorkshire were involved in a "control and restraint incident", in an attempt to prevent another hostage situation, during which Bronson (who now needs spectacles) had his glasses broken. Bronson received £200 compensation for his broken glasses,which he claimed were made of "pre-war gold" and given to him by Lord Longford.

Thats a handful of things he got up to. Crazy. Apparently he was due to be released this year, but no date has been set as of yet.

so the old thread must have been lost to the many pages of shit we call channel zero.

anyway heres a link for the movie its great quality etc.

http://www.supernovatube.com/play.php?viewkey=7308e4f925656f80a577

and once again this is the prisoner not the actor.

What does a lost teddy bear have to do with Charles Bronson?