FUCK GRAFFITI.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm pretty sure the same people who frown on graffiti, would probably have a problem with yourself telling strangers your problems on an internet forum too.

fuck em`. you don't HAVE to tell them. if the opinion of others weighs on you so much to straighten up and do the right thing, then just don't do it. it's not for everyone.

ugh I was just in the whole hip hop science and reasoning thread now I come to this....grow up and move on...take graff for how it is...the older you get the smarter you should get and understand that yeah wreckeless isnt the route. Damn Ive always been careful and smart about it young or old.

Oh and do you seriously smoke menthols? I got addicted to cigarettes in Europe so I was looking for someone at that Dan Ryan party, I found some beezy but..

nah b i dont really smoke..just weed..and crack.

at the next dan ryan set im gonna take mad crack and make a fortune...

and most of my writer boys/niggas are super mexican..most of my black friends went to universities outta state..

oh yea and that one bitch from a while back is NOT my girl..i just want to clear that up...the only reason i gave her my jacket that day is cause she was getting on my nerves crying about hoe cold she was and my nigga soar was like "just give this bitch your northface so she can shut the fuck up"...she was my homies wifey's BFF that tagged along with us that day...not my lady.

i just got back from paintin holy rollers...whats good?

22358kjkjkjkjkj3991a85b.jpg

nah b i dont really smoke..just weed..and crack.

at the next dan ryan set im gonna take mad crack and make a fortune...

deercrackdealerwindowsi.jpg

oh yea and that one bitch from a while back is NOT my girl..i just want to clear that up...the only reason i gave her my jacket that day is cause she was getting on my nerves crying about hoe cold she was and my nigga soar was like "just give this bitch your northface so she can shut the fuck up"...she was my homies wifey's BFF that tagged along with us that day...not my lady.

rrrrsouljaboyglasses127.jpg

the honest most truthful way for me to break down this situation (regarding my position/stance on this activity is this.

i like to destroy things, i am a criminal, im very vain.

i want to see MY name places, i dont give fuck about ____ or _____

i dont even have a single person in my life right now who would even do the little amount of graff i still do.

i know people who will catch a tag

but i cannot stop, i literally do not have to will power to control my NEED to write my name in whatever form in public.

but honestly

its something i need

• Like 1

how do you figure?

is there a reason why someone should do graffiti other than what they get out of it?

if you like to see 32 colors in a fill you got permission to paint

i aint hating

but if my reason is being vain, wanting to crush things i dont think you are anyone to judge.

you do it for your reasons i do it for mine.