FUCK GRAFFITI.

Ironically, my mom, one of the most goody goody people I ever met (she made me throw away a fake Rolex I had in high school because knockoffs damaged brand integrity) always looked at my graff n dance activities positively. Compared to the crimes I was in to at an early age (I stole 20,000$ worth of laptops from my school at age 15) she figured misdemeanor vandalism was a step in the right direction.

As a result, I parleyed the hobby into several beneficial things

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

black people......graffitit ooohohh nooooo cant paint and eat chicken at the same time

naw for real though there aint that many black writers

man fuck that its easy to manage your life right and still be fucking shit up, you just gotta work at it, you aint gotta be doing throwies every night

im black too

Graff is what keeps me from being a drone. I feel like it keeps me out of that school, work, get married have kids, retire, die cycle that we are all supposed to do. I'm not saying I don't want to do those things, but graff is something that makes me. You know, it gives me a sense of identity, and gives me something to look forward to. It keeps life interesting, and when I do die, I feel like I had accomplished something that I wanted to do despite the all risks and consequences and bullshit that writers have to put up with. Its kept me from being just another average joe. I probably wouldn't be an average joe either way, and I know its cliche, but I have no idea what I'd be into if it wasn't for graff.

/mad corny oner

• Like 1

Yodeling is what keeps me from being a drone. I feel like it keeps me out of that school, work, get married have kids, retire, die cycle that we are all supposed to do. I'm not saying I don't want to do those things, but yodeling is something that makes me. You know, it gives me a sense of identity, and gives me something to look forward to. It keeps life interesting, and when I do die, I feel like I had accomplished something that I wanted to do despite the all risks and consequences and bullshit that yodelers have to put up with. Its kept me from being just another average joe. I probably wouldn't be an average joe either way, and I know its cliche, but I have no idea what I'd be into if it wasn't for yodeling.

/mad corny oner

i feel ya on that one

Graff is what keeps me from being a drone. I feel like it keeps me out of that school, work, get married have kids, retire, die cycle that we are all supposed to do. I'm not saying I don't want to do those things, but graff is something that makes me. You know, it gives me a sense of identity, and gives me something to look forward to. It keeps life interesting, and when I do die, I feel like I had accomplished something that I wanted to do despite the all risks and consequences and bullshit that writers have to put up with. Its kept me from being just another average joe. I probably wouldn't be an average joe either way, and I know its cliche, but I have no idea what I'd be into if it wasn't for graff.

/mad corny oner

i feel you

i hate it but its something ive learned to accept.

im addicted to it, but my addiction is one i can sustain by carryin markers and mops.

i dont need much more than that anymore although the other supplies come out sometimes.

its like that dirty little secret i hold onto and dont want to let go of.

Building ships in a bottle is what keeps me from being a drone. I feel like it keeps me out of that school, work, get married have kids, retire, die cycle that we are all supposed to do. I'm not saying I don't want to do those things, but building ships in bottles is something that makes me. You know, it gives me a sense of identity, and gives me something to look forward to. It keeps life interesting, and when I do die, I feel like I had accomplished something that I wanted to do despite the all risks and consequences and bullshit that model ship builders have to put up with. Its kept me from being just another average joe. I probably wouldn't be an average joe either way, and I know its cliche, but I have no idea what I'd be into if it wasn't for building model ships in bottles.

/mad corny oner

Yeah I'm right there with ya, bruh

i agree but its fucking up my whole high school career..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you one of those kids that get up in school bathrooms?

How the FUCK is graffiti ruining your entire high school career?

The worst that it can do is give you 2 hours or less of full sleep and you just drop in History class.