Bing.com

johnneh7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://furry.wikia.com/wiki/Oontz

"In the fantasy world of Astian, Oontz is a minor character. She lived next-door to Tias and Crimnos before the wars started, and took refuge with them when they went into hiding. During the purge she was hidden in their house and was, on several occasions, almost captured and taken to the labor camps which would have certainly been her end. As it stands now she is simply an aide to Tias, working by her side to help heal their broken world. "

lolwut

im pretty sure this is a "knowledge generation" thing. supposedly a database of all the knowledge in the world. whereas google relies on someone previously posting the information your searching for, bing (i think) pieces together and correlates different tidbits of info. I.E if you wanted to know how many grammy winners were born under a full moon, google would only tell you if someone posted that info on a website. whereas bing (i think) will find the birthdays of the grammy winners and correlate them with mooncharts, and tell you.

now i read this in a wired article and im not sure whether or not they were talking about bing.

EDIT: nah, i think im wrong. the thing im talking about hasnt been released, bing just searches for keywords like google...

they seem to be attempting to filter the fuck out of results and make them more specific to your search term.

it's ok. not as bad as that other new one. named like, wolfgang puck or some shit

google will always have the name.

im pretty sure this is a "knowledge generation" thing. supposedly a database of all the knowledge in the world. whereas google relies on someone previously posting the information your searching for, bing (i think) pieces together and correlates different tidbits of info. I.E if you wanted to know how many grammy winners were born under a full moon, google would only tell you if someone posted that info on a website. whereas bing (i think) will find the birthdays of the grammy winners and correlate them with mooncharts, and tell you.

niiice

does bing have a email service?

because google is a bitch about sending mass emails, ive gotten the work account locked out for almost 2 weeks. a couple times for trying to import 700 plus emails at once and then again for trying to send 99 emails once every day (the limit is 100, didnt know there was a weekly cap or something)