Kid denied his diploma for blowing a kiss to his mom at graduation.

I hate school Nazis. My mom is down as fuck, one time she wrote a note back to my math teacher and said she was a "stupid bitch" and the math teacher started crying and photo-copied it like she was going to do something about it. My mom went in and gave a verbal beatdown to the principal for my brother like 3 months ago too hahaha.

my mom did a similar thing to my 11th grade ceramics teacher.

she (my teacher) made me write a fucking paper on egypt (wtf?!)

so i plagiarized a paper and she yelled at me and told me to do it again.

i plagiarized it again. she called my mom (who knew about the paper and thought it was fucking stupid too.)

she told my mom i was a cheater and a liar.

to which my mother let out a flurry of insults and curse words at her.

which resulted in the teacher freaking out, crying, smoking outside the class and quitting the following day.

my mom is fucking awesome.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The fuck good is a walk without the actual diploma?

You gonna put down "didn't graduate, but got to walk though" on your job applications?

I can't even understatnd how this shit is legal.

I hope this kid and his fam sue the fuck out of the school district.

They still graduated, they just didn't get the diploma

Weather you graduate or not is all done through the district school boards transcript system

They can always request a replacement diploma through the school board-not getting a diploma doesn't mean you don't graduate

Something like this happened here where a students parents made too much noise while the kid got their diploma

It's just a ceremony and has no real bearing on your graduation from high school

my mom did a similar thing to my 11th grade ceramics teacher.

she (my teacher) made me write a fucking paper on egypt (wtf?!)

so i plagiarized a paper and she yelled at me and told me to do it again.

i plagiarized it again. she called my mom (who knew about the paper and thought it was fucking stupid too.)

she told my mom i was a cheater and a liar.

to which my mother let out a flurry of insults and curse words at her.

which resulted in the teacher freaking out, crying, smoking outside the class and quitting the following day.

my mom is fucking awesome.

No, I think this is a classic case of being an idiot.

A ceramics teacher is within their rights to ask you to write a paper on a culture that provided a wealth of knowledge not only to the immediately relevant topic of Ceramics, but to art and civil engineering in general.

Your mother, in this case, acts as nothing but an enabler for the perpetual stupidity of american youth. To support not only bad academics but to snap at the teacher for actually caring enough to try and get you to do work which could have been interesting should you have shown a modicum of effort, is ridiculous.

I may have fucked off in school and gotten yelled at for shit, but I always took responsibilty for the choices I made. You are pawning off your laziness on a person actively seeking to make the world better.

You can't even plagarize without getting caught. Jesus. It's a shame you got your diploma.

• Like 3

The principal in this case must have an enormous stick up her ass.

Bowing and blowing a kiss to your mom? That's considered malicious & disruptive behavior?

She deserves all the hate mail and harrassment she gets over this. She probably has a horrible sex life and is just angry in general, and took it out on someone else.

My pops punched out his principal.

at our school we used to get really drunk at all our functions and this one kid popped our principal infront of everyone. holy shit that was nuts. he didn't even get more than a suspension. our school was chill as fuck.

My boy O'Dell seperately fought a teacher, vice principal, and principal when we were in elementary school. This was before all the Zero-Tolerance shit came into effect, so nothing ever really happeend to him

I didn't see him for years, then ran into him in holding at district court. Not really shocking ha

forgot to add that the dude that got tazed was in the audience,

not actually walking. it was still fucking hilarious

A friend of mine wasn't allowed to walk because he wrote on some kids car, so he went to go watch his friends and got chased by the cops. people take graduation ceremony shit way to seriously.

A ceramics teacher is within their rights to ask you to write a paper on a culture that provided a wealth of knowledge not only to the immediately relevant topic of Ceramics, but to art and civil engineering in general.

Your mother, in this case, acts as nothing but an enabler for the perpetual stupidity of american youth. To support not only bad academics but to snap at the teacher for actually caring enough to try and get you to do work which could have been interesting should you have shown a modicum of effort, is ridiculous.

I may have fucked off in school and gotten yelled at for shit, but I always took responsibilty for the choices I made. You are pawning off your laziness on a person actively seeking to make the world better.

You can't even plagarize without getting caught. Jesus. It's a shame you got your diploma.

oh wow dude, where do i go to nominate you for teachers pet of the year?

A. this lady was a huge bitch, literally she thought she was better than everyone in our shitty "mexicanized" school.

B. nobody should takea high school ceramics class that seriously, just like P.E. if youre gonna take it seriously, youre a fucking goon.

C. plagiarized*

stfuiron-1.jpg

oh wow dude, where do i go to nominate you for teachers pet of the year?

A. this lady was a huge bitch, literally she thought she was better than everyone in our shitty "mexicanized" school.

B. nobody should takea high school ceramics class that seriously, just like P.E. if youre gonna take it seriously, youre a fucking goon.

C. plagiarized*

A. sure, you know better than I, it was your experience.

B. I'm not advocating being a fanatic for school. Hell I barely did my work. I survived on tests and respect.

C. I've never been great at spelling.