Racist air freshener

jesuschristo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You must be racist, and your subconscious picked up the racist undertones in that product. I can find no other explanation for choosing that corny air freshner.

You must have been looking for something to see that.

Like the uber-Christians finding lots of hate for gays in the bible, they had that hate before they went looking.

When I look at that air freshner, I think of freedom, equality, god, baseball, hamburgers, apple pie, the victims of 9/11, and all of our fallen brothers, sons and fathers fighting for freedom and an end to terrorism overseas. r.i.p, god bless them. Never forget. These colors don't run. God bless america and nobody else.

I haven't read everything but mixing the name of the scent with "pride" when its a fucking flag isn't even close to being racist.

Sorry if I'm repeating someone else's post but this bitch and whine shit went out of style after the results of the last election.