BUDDEN DISSES WUTANG...WOW...

DA KID MERO

Everyone knows... wu tang clan aint nuthin ta fuck wit, but this hardly surprises me, i don't think there's many rappers that joe budden hasn't had beef with. how he can walk the streets is beyond me...

CUZ NIGGAS ARE PUBLIC FIGURES, BUDDEN AINT DUMB, HE KNOWS THE NIGGAS HE DISSES WONT DO SHIT FOR ONE BASIC REASON, THEY WANT TO MAKE MONEY. THEY DONT WANNA IMPRESS SOME NIGGAS BY BEATING THIS NIGGA UP AND PUTTING IT ON YOUTUBE. RAPPERS NEVER FUCK UP OTHER RAPPERS, THEY ENTOURAGES FIGHT EACHOTHER AND SOMETIMES NIGGAS GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MIX.

BUDDEN IS A FUCKIN CLOWN AND A HALF THOUGH I SWEAR B. I WOULD GO IN ON HIM VIA TWITTER BUT THAT MAKES THE NIGGA FEEL RELEVANT SO I AINT DOIN IT. MAD LAME TO SAY BUT GHOSTFACE WOULD BEAT THIS NIGGA TO A PULP, EASY. NOT TO MENTION LYRICALLY. I DONT UNDERSTAND THE APPEAL OF THIS NIGGA, EVERY VERSE IS ABOUT HOW HE GOT SHITTED ON BY MAJOR LABELS AND HOW HES SUPPOSED TO BE FAMOUS BUT AINT. NIGGA SHUT UP!! YOU AINT FAMOUS CUZ YOU SUCK FAM!! THATS WHY!! MAKE SOME GOOD MUSIC THAT NIGGAS ACTUALLY WANNA LISTEN TO AND MAYBE YOU'LL GET SOME RECOGNITION. NIGGAS THINK BEING A "ILL BATTLE RAPPER" IS ALL THERE IS TO IT, NO NIGGA. YOU NEED

-PRESENCE ON THE MIC (NIGGA HAS 0)

-A UNIQUE FLOW/VOICE (NIGGA IS GENERIC AS THEY COME)

-A GOOD EAR FOR BEATS (YA MAN HAS ONE OF THE WORST IN THE INDUSTRY)

-FUCK THE WORD "SWAG" BUT NIGGA YOU GOTTA HAVE SOME TYPE OF ENTERTAINING PERSONALITY, AT THE END OF THE DAY MUSIC IS ENTERTAINMENT SO ENTERTAIN ME NIGGA! ALL IM DOIN IS FEELIN SORRY FOR YOU AT THE END OF A MOOD MUZIK OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOUR SHIT IS CALLED NOW.

PLUS THIS NIGGA WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER JUST BE LIKE "I TOOK AN L" SAIGON ETHERED THIS NIGGA TO PIECES AND THAT WAS IT, WHERE THE BUDDEN JOCKS AT? NIGGAS COMPLETELY DISREGARDED THAT SHIT LIKE IT AINT HAPPEN. :rolleyes: NIGGA GOT 2 "CANT MISS" BEATS FOR SINGLES, (PUMP IT UP AND FIRE) AND OF COURSE THEY BLEW UP, YOU COULDA PLAYED AUDIO OF MY POPS TAKIN A WHISKEY SHIT OVER THOSE BEATS AND IT WOULDA WENT GOLD. THOSE SONGS WERENT HITS CUZ OF YOU MY NIGGA, THEY WERE HITS CUZ THE BEATS WERE CRAZY. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU WAS POSED TO BE FAMOUS AND KNOWN, YOU WAS MEANT TO NOT BE SHIT AND YOU AINT SHIT. FUCKIN A BITCH YA MAN HAD WHEN SHE WAS HOT. YOU LOST!!!!!!!!!

GET THIS NIGGA OUTTA HERE!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crooked I is just an avg west coast rapper, I can't think of one thing unique or significant he ever did. The only reason he's even on the project is because they needed a guy who could get mixtapes out on the other side of the country... Real talk he might as well just do distribution and not even rap with them

I mean really, even on the west coast, how many times has the phrase "I can't wait for this new crooked I album to drop" been said?

Probably only at his own family reunion...

Budden is the fucking worst.

I might have to sign up and abuse him via Twitter.

You still do that Mero?

YEAH I JUST GOT BACK IN EFFECT, MY PHONE FELL IN THE WASHIN MACHINE ON SOME HIGH SHIT SO I WASNT MOBILE TWITTERING BUT I GOT A LIL CLAMSHELL TO HOLD ME DOWN TILL I GET MY NEW SHIT VIA WHITE BITCH.

I HOPE NOT, BUT IT PROBABLY DID...AB HATES WUTANG AND I SWEAR THAT NIGGA MUST BE BUDDENS HALF BROTHER OR SOME SHIT CUZ THAT NIGGA BE RIDING HOMIE LIKE HE GOT A SPORT SUSPENSION. TRUTH IS, IF METH, RAE, AND GHOST BOTH SAT DOWN AND WROTE VERSES GOIN AT BUDDEN HE'D BE DONE IN RAP. WELL DONE, L DONE. SMELL ME?

It would be a wrap.

Like this.

241qzrd.jpg

I can't even listen to this trash.

WRAP NIGGA!!!

that's all.

i made it to 3:45

once some fool called out "street fighter 2 had to get a perfect" I was like fuck these faggots

I made it to 4:10.

:mad:

2dkilb8.jpg

WU-TANG!

• Like 1