Sci-Fi

IOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent work to the few that knew.

1. The Last Starfighter---dope aliens, pretty ahead of its time, well done computer graphics

2. Black hole---a pretty weird, dark, space-madness type movie, especially cause Disney put it out

3. Death Race 200---alot more campy than i thought itd be from posters and trailers, but still rad. crazy

cars, David Carradine RIP, babes, death, future speculation, etc...

4. Solarbabies---somewhat corny and still rad. post apocalyptic rollerskating new wave kids. would have

been better if it were skateboarding. the scene that that picture was taken from is dope.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks System.

Going on my list. Gibson digs one of my favorite authors, Jack Womack, so I'm good with whatever he says.

No problamo man. Hope you enjoy it when ya get around to it.

I was over at my friend's house and we found this old ass box filled with trading cards from the early 60's all black and white. The raddest thing about em is that they aren't sports trading cards they are Scifi and Monster horror trading cards. Lost In Space, Frankenstein, Invisible Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, and James Bond.

All of em have lil campy taglines and jokes, "How do you know when a vampire is sick? By his coffin" hahah

I'll hafta take some pictures of the coolest ones. Each front has a scene from the movie usually the creature or in Bond, action scenes.

No problamo man. Hope you enjoy it when ya get around to it.

I was over at my friend's house and we found this old ass box filled with trading cards from the early 60's all black and white. The raddest thing about em is that they aren't sports trading cards they are Scifi and Monster horror trading cards. Lost In Space, Frankenstein, Invisible Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, and James Bond.

All of em have lil campy taglines and jokes, "How do you know when a vampire is sick? By his coffin" hahah

I'll hafta take some pictures of the coolest ones. Each front has a scene from the movie usually the creature or in Bond, action scenes.

Very cool. You need to scan or flick those cards and share the wealth.

Remember: Pics or it didn't happen.

And that's one to grown on.