THEY TOOK EVERYTHING....

dr. frink one

Originally posted by dr. frink one

how did that work out? like the pager went off and they drove away? I am more worried about people breaking in rather than driving away...

They broke his headlight, and his alarm went off. He looked out his window, and didn't see anything, so he reset it. They went through his headlight and cut his battery cable or something. I don't know, it was a pretty fucked up situation.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cmeup

man frink,

those alarms with pagers are ugggh somewhat good i guess,

this one fool had one down tha street from me on his lowrider and it was real dope, everytime we touched his rims his pager would go off and he would come out and yell at us for a second.

might get annoying if people keep setting it off.

and ummm ole dude talking about they cut tha battery cable, they didnt do that cuz then tha car wouldnt have started. however they coulda cut tha alarm wire. if thats what they did, you cant stop that shit, those peeps are pro's and if they want your shit its theirs.

best advice i could think for you to do is, depending on where you go, like you said your park near you house and you got jacked, so im not sure how ghetto or whatever it is there, but if you worried about breaking and entering into your car, i would get a python alarm. those are pretty bad ass, and have tha alarm to pager thing to, thats what ole dude had...

good luck playa.....i to would also drive around looking for your shit...criminals aint tha brightest people ya know...might catch umm slippin'

teaserok

I don't think they drove the car away. There's a large chop shop operation, most of the time they put the car in neutral and roll it down the street then tow it. They use cherry-pickers to take out the engines... leave that shit stripped.

thats hella shitty yo

sorry that happened man. i had a hella nice north face parka stolen out of my boys car a couple months ago and that shit made me mad as fuck. it shows u how much it sux to have shit stolen from u tho. hopefully, if uve ever stolen, ull never steal again.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Iris, i go to school less than 2 hours from you, not even..but anyways..haha, they didnt steal your music? What do you listen to?

i don't remember telling you what school i went to.... it was BG where it got broken into. i have a lot of ani difranco, boy sets fire, modest mouse, le tigre, sleater kinney.... they probably never heard of it and must be retarded because i had alot of trouble find alot of my cds.

Archived