what kind of parent lets this happen?

thrashcat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing gayer than chanfags are wannabe chanfags.

I'll let you in on a little secret, most older females are the same way, but more savvy at hiding it.

Look at the magazines they read, the shit they want to watch on TV, it's all materialistic garbage.

What furniture to buy, the hottest shoes/jewelry/purses, the designer color's to make your husband repaint the living room with.

This kid probably just got in on that shit and can't hide it as well or don't know how to pull off that vibe yet.

Next time you are drooling over a nice whip or expensive electronic gadget buy yourself a cheap hypocrite button instead,

then pin it to that weak excuse for a chest you have.

i think what some of you guys who are saying this isnt so bad are missing the fact that this broad is caring about such materialistic things at such a young age. Her parents clearly are not letting her be a child.

she is being a child.

shes just spoiled as fuck and has parents who nurture their kids with monies and not hugz.

but either way yeah, if i could push her in front of a bus, i would.