My lunch.. youir choice.. (insert epic music)

HUSK

im here thinking of what i should eat for lunch today. I am at work til 5 so i usually eat around noon, its 11am.

here are my options or what im leaning towards.

DOMINO'S CINNA STIX:

2743486612_aaa594eee7.jpg

OR

SUBWAY ITALIAN:

bmt.jpg

OR

KFC ZINGA!

kfc-zinger-maxx-burger.jpg

U DCIDE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
stix!

im going with the stix. with frosting,n/h. but im still up for maybe another choice, like burger king or wendy's bacanator which by the way makes me unable to move at all after eating. but i dont care before hand.

unfortunately for you it didnt becuase that doesnt look gross, i take my statement back. infact thats the cleanest poo with a S curve i've ever seen. making me believes a poo thats been shopped or just fake,lul. now if you posted a terrible all over the wall poo my lunch would be ruined.

i was a fan of the 5 dollar italian now its like 6 and change plus its not even worth more than 5 bucks. they skimp on the meat but on the veggies its like triple. more like a lettuce sandwich.

2 weeks ago i tried something new a hot sandwich chicken terryaki or some shit. it fucking sucked.