Funny People

GABE1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I saw this trailer at the theater, and the crowd seemed into it. You know how you always hear people laughing, then snorting, then saying "Owwwha, I gotttuuuh see that!" I wish I could lace a theater with booby traps, and when someone did something to piss me off, I could just punch in a number, and they would get run through from below with a bamboo chute.

This does look good though.

• 1 month later...
You know how you always hear people laughing, then snorting, then saying "Owwwha, I gotttuuuh see that!" I wish I could lace a theater with booby traps, and when someone did something to piss me off, I could just punch in a number, and they would get run through from below with a bamboo chute.

If only I had this during Transformers II, the manhattan homo thugs were making the movie way worse than it already was

• 2 weeks later...

I did not think it was possible to be more annoying and less funny than Dane Cook.... until this kid came along.

i think aziz ansari is doing a parody of and mocking dane cook with that character randy. but, in general, his stuff is hit or miss for me.