dutch walls

dutchdamage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn. i didnt even look at all the pieces. i didnt know there was that much dope graff in adam. is most of this all in adam? theres a dope herz piece about two blocks frommy house. its tight. u got any throws/bombs u can post?

thank you europe!

you should know best how shit goes with mags..most of it is politics :)

we have 3 dutch magazines at the moment in holland

bomber: most of the dutch writers dislike it nowadays...

cuz it became an all over europe mag with only a few ( always the same ) dutchs guys in it...fe. only 1 page of dutch walls! can u believe that?

fuck off: more concentrated on superhardcore train/bombing stufff

strictly underground: ONLY dutch stuff...trains/walls/legal/illegal

the best reflection of the dutch scene at the moment....

as you know europe im workin on 2 books (1 walls,1 trains) now wich will be published around march/april...this will feature at least ALL the artist shown above...and more

they all gave me their best stuff so that will be definitly worth checkin out...

you were working on a book also werent you?

how is it working out?

it seems like there is a big tolerance/acceptance to graffiti out there in holland as an actual art form. looks to me as though alot of those may be legal murals, which is rad! is that the case? are there a bunch of legal spots handed to out bombers in holland? the only legal/permission spots here in l.a. are places where you wouldnt want to go normally. it looks as though alot of those pieces are right out in the middle of towns.

Archived