dutch walls

dutchdamage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dutchdamage

i had a discussion with some other dutch writers about the fact if there is/there is not such a thing as a typical dutch style...

after viewing these flixx (wich is quit a good overall view of the dutch scene at the moment) can u guys tell me if there is such a thing?

in my opinion holland is very individualistic...almost everybody is trying to do his own thing...

I agree with what you are saying. I think that there are a lot of diverse styles there. It doesn't seem like there is one dominant style. The pics you posted also had really developed styles.

nice..its hard for me to even find a picture out of those I dont appreciate for some reason or another...that play time wall..has me staring over most..but all are great in each its own way..no I dont see a certain "dutch style" for the most part..are very varied from each other...and Im sure things are real competitive there..by the time taken on 90 percent of what was posted..i mean time taken on the back rounds..adding on..and some even look like they have to be taped off...or maybe thats just me.Thats the kind of stuff I look for..I mean..so seldom do you see a wall..and all around like it...so thats great....but yes..over all..great stuff ..thanks for showing....Ill put it on my list of places to visit..

Archived