Canadian Pacific Specific

svres

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^^^^^

that is the stupidist thing i have ever heard. The freight game is about longevity and steady work... you just PROVED his point for him...

HAHAHAHAHA.

People dont even know what to respect anymore.. its pathetic.

if youre gonna keep coming on here after all this time running your mouth to friends of mine im gonna come find you.. beat you down like never before and spit in your face! i still owe you from back when your big ass mouth was runnin a while ago! ill be in van every weekend over the next month so let me know and ill come see you, make an appointment with your dentist!!

big mouth has been faggot! ask around, the dutchman is strictly buisness and has no remorse for chumps like you! seeya soon:scrambled:

• 4 weeks later...
if youre gonna keep coming on here after all this time running your mouth to friends of mine im gonna come find you.. beat you down like never before and spit in your face! i still owe you from back when your big ass mouth was runnin a while ago! ill be in van every weekend over the next month so let me know and ill come see you, make an appointment with your dentist!!

big mouth has been faggot! ask around, the dutchman is strictly buisness and has no remorse for chumps like you! seeya soon:scrambled:

I clowned all over your friend before FRASIER MILLS said anything. What are you gonna do to me, "DUTCHMAN"? I've already heard about you and E leaving voicemails and shit trying to be tough guys. I can guarantee that you wouldn't be pulling that shit with anyone besides Frasier Mills so give it a rest. If you ever want to really line up some supposed tooth knocking out..........feel free and come down here for a weekend. Holler at me anytime.

ahhhhhh yes. Canadian freight train graffiti politics at its finest.

Its one thing to keep toys out, but capping dedicated writers for painting "your" spot???

Be eaasssy kemosabe....these politics are way out of control.

All these guys getting riled up, these so called "regulators", are the ones who walk the line and tag everything and walk out the front door. Do as i say not as i do.

Kinda the reason the bn's are done now.

Bump svres for giving us something else besides "days of our train yard lives".

• Like 1

I clowned all over your friend before FRASIER MILLS said anything. What are you gonna do to me, "DUTCHMAN"? I've already heard about you and E leaving voicemails and shit trying to be tough guys. I can guarantee that you wouldn't be pulling that shit with anyone besides Frasier Mills so give it a rest. If you ever want to really line up some supposed tooth knocking out..........feel free and come down here for a weekend. Holler at me anytime.

voicemails??? where do you get this shit from? i said that to frasier mills because i have a personal beef with him and i dont like him. simple as that. i dont give a fuck what you say whoever... they can stand up for themselves.. im definantly not scared to line up against anyone, and people who know me will vouch for that.. i only go this site about once a month lately so i probably wont look at this thread again. everyone of us will cross paths at some point. till then im not really thinking about any of this, i have alot better things to do

• 2 weeks later...