Canadian Pacific Specific

svres

punched out by reser? haha!...cute lies. did you come up with those all by yourself? too bad you are clearly a misinformed - i dont need to argue back in forth with someone who knows NOTHING so he has to make shit up to make himself look cool to all the online fans of yours.... could care less who you are or any of that, and concerning the history of your boy - im from a different country and i never heard of him in 99. there is no similarity in the letters of any sort and it shouldnt be any of your business - so beat it.

Nothing huh?? Look cool in front of my fans? WTF are you even talking about?

It IS of my interest when it comes down to people calling me from around the country saying "Yo.....since when did your boy start writing corny shit about "Get money bitch!" and other lame shit on freights?".

Only for me to then explain to them that some joker from Canada that supposedly has had the same name since 99' but just decided to start painting trains last year is writing that gay shit and NOT my dude.

For real........your horribly tacky baller talk on trains makes you look like a toy to anyone that has called me asking who is this kid.

But yo.........."Gimme my money bitch!". You're real hood. I get it. :rolleyes: Tacky as fuck!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and the worst part about you..........is that YOU bump your own name on here! How fucking OVER THE TOP toy is that? "YO.......look at me! I just said my name! Anyone get that? Go back and look! I DO exist and I DO paint trains! Go back and look for THIS name.........please take another look! I'm in there! Look! Please!". It's a fucking stench of desperation. The reason why I just HAVE TO clown you.........is that REAL criminals don't talk........they DO! Here's a BET quote for you........"Don't talk about it..........be about it!".

hahaha! you are just something... you make me laugh - for someone to care this much about me. :eek: im flattered i make you this mad! keep them stories comming mr. comedian :lol:

i dont care how many fonts youve painted over all the years.

i dont care who you are.

i dont care what you do.

not hard to get high numbers over the years...

no homo, quit thinking about me so much.

• 2 weeks later...
hahaha! you are just something... you make me laugh - for

not hard to get high numbers over the years...

^^^^^^^^^

that is the stupidist thing i have ever heard. The freight game is about longevity and steady work... you just PROVED his point for him...

HAHAHAHAHA.

People dont even know what to respect anymore.. its pathetic.