Canadian Pacific Specific

svres

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not talking about MIGHT's quote..........but what's with lame ass scrawny white kids writing wanna be tough guy/hood shit/pimp shit next to their pieces? Corny.

what does being a white kid have to do with anything? WHAT? ARE DEM DAMN BLACKS N MESSICANS THE ONLY ONES ALLOWED TO BE TOUGH GUY, HOOD SHIT, you stereotyping fuck!

im pretty sure being white or scrawny has nothing to do with getting money.:scrambled:

And I'm pretty sure that you and I aren't even talking money on the same level. Writers that ARE making big money........aren't writing it on freights. You have no idea what real big money is. Two different leagues my dude. :(

And I'm pretty sure that you and I aren't even talking money on the same level. Writers that ARE making big money........aren't writing it on freights. You have no idea what real big money is. Two different leagues my dude. :(

Im pretty sure I know what big money is. whether he does or not.. who knows. who cares

:huh:

you can keep talking - and ill keep counting and laughing at you kid!

Counting what? How many more panels than you I have you fucking ass clown toy motherfucker! Welcome to your first year of painting trains you asswipe toy! MY boy DEKOR - ETC has the real name you rip off piece of shit! Too bad you're a little ass emo clown that got punched by MY boy Reser years ago! Man.........I'm bigger than you chump. Way bigger..........come to the states and get lumped, you joke of a new jack! :lol:

Oh and btw........I'll keep talking. You can't stop me from doing shit..........including dissing any of your southbound garbage that you paint in the picnics or anything else that heads to Seattle. Suck it! Fag!

• Like 1

Counting what? How many more panels than you I have you fucking ass clown toy motherfucker! Welcome to your first year of painting trains you asswipe toy! MY boy DEKOR - ETC has the real name you rip off piece of shit! Too bad you're a little ass emo clown that got punched by MY boy Reser years ago! Man.........I'm bigger than you chump. Way bigger..........come to the states and get lumped, you joke of a new jack! :lol:

Oh and btw........I'll keep talking. You can't stop me from doing shit..........including dissing any of your southbound garbage that you paint in the picnics or anything else that heads to Seattle. Suck it! Fag!

punched out by reser? haha!...cute lies. did you come up with those all by yourself? too bad you are clearly a misinformed - i dont need to argue back in forth with someone who knows NOTHING so he has to make shit up to make himself look cool to all the online fans of yours.... could care less who you are or any of that, and concerning the history of your boy - im from a different country and i never heard of him in 99. there is no similarity in the letters of any sort and it shouldnt be any of your business - so beat it.