New cans from Montana(germany)

yardfeeling

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ehh stealing the background design??

Its a black can, when was that copyrigthed to MTN spain? =)

Personaly i prefer Molotow and clash over MTN any day.

Here in northern europe its to cold to use the MTN cans effectively resulting in failing cans, overflow etc. maybe not in the summer but then Clash and L&G Montana works better according to me if you need a highpressure can.

but thats only my 2 cents.

cant wait for this shit to come out.. a can with a level 5 as a stock cap?? any true bomber would say tall can with a level 5 stock ftw... and that crome looks sexy as hell to... major damage with a couple of these in ur pocket.. bustin fillins quick as tags wit these..

Montana(germany) uses Motip Dupli factory, Molotow uses Belton(Peter Kwasny) factory so no it will probably NOT be coversall inside the can and if you read the article you will see that one of the tar cans is low pressure witch I newer seen before when it comes to tar paint, please correct me if I am wrong on this matter.

And the big news was that you now will have a Chrome that will easily directly overpainted with ordinary color sprays.

Montana(germany) uses Motip Dupli factory, Molotow uses Belton(Peter Kwasny) factory so no it will probably NOT be coversall inside the can and if you read the article you will see that one of the tar cans is low pressure witch I newer seen before when it comes to tar paint, please correct me if I am wrong on this matter.

And the big news was that you now will have a Chrome that will easily directly overpainted with ordinary color sprays.

dude.. no, you're missing the point. i am certain they're different formulas, but i know for a fact that they're similar. first of all, silver paint is and always will be silver paint. there may be minor differences but they're still both silver paint; similarly, the black is bitumen-based, which coversall three is as well. it's okay if you're competing directly with them, but there's really nothing new being offered.

also, unless you're sealing your driveway, why would you use low pressure bitumen paint? bitumen based paint, or whatever it is, is very thick as paint goes. i know this from personal experience. you're gonna clog A LOT of caps using this stuff if it's low pressure. i saw there was also a thin cap exclusively for these cans (or maybe it was coversall) but either way.. wtf? do you really think people will piece or outline with this stuff? you'd have to be an idiot. ANY black paint will be easier to work with, especially for cut backs, fades, and numerous other effects. please.

also- i will believe the chrome when i see someone cover it (at least i think that's what you said), although, if true, that IS something to brag about.

Sorry if I sounded irritated in my last post was stressed out.

I have to say that it is a BIG difference between silver and silver.

For example look at the belton special chrome effect, I love it, no dust, low pressure AND it can easely be overpainted with most colors, and with a Astro fat its really fat.

The bad thing is that it is noisy as hell :) but this is easily fixed with a strong magnet and that it is hard to find anywhere.

Compare this with for example Molotow burner, MTN Chrome or other brands(still haven't tested the clash silver bling), dusty, ultra fat.

Its like saying that blue paint always is blue paint regardless of brand.

I love to make tags with chrome but I hate when it isn't clean.

And over to the tar paint, I have tested like 10 different brands of tar paint and the characteristics are totally different between them, so I'm personally looking forward to test these new cans.

But as everyone know we all have different favorites when it comes to paint brands so I wont try to convert anyone :) .

Im surprised that so many complains about the paint when it isn't out on the market yet....

• 1 month later...

If anyone has participated

If anyone has participated in 2v2 this season as healer/dps and fought any half-decent team with a resto druid, you probably noticed that the druid is almost impossible to take down unless: A) you have a healing reduction and a good burst setup, B) they are completely out of mana, or C) they are absolutely terrible for wow gold.

molotow chrome and covers all will always be the best.

none of these new brands have ever really been able to touch belton/molotow.

i do give it to clash silver, that shit goes on real nice, and can be covered by even the lightest of their colours immediately after.

Rollin: you are funny, so you base your judgment of the paint on that they used the same name?

I started using MTN(spain) in 96 and have since moved on and tested most brands out there.

The NEW Montana(germany) black are realy nice, you should try them, if you are into hardcore painting it is the can to use.

If you are inte wall/mural painting I would go for Belton Molotow or MTN 94.

Some people here on the board are realy negative on development and new brands, what are there to be afraid off?

i saw there was also a thin cap exclusively for these cans (or maybe it was coversall) but either way.

also- i will believe the chrome when i see someone cover it (at least i think that's what you said), although, if true, that IS something to brag about.

belton went through a stage of trying to sell "thin caps" for coversalls....turned out they were just the stock caps from a standard belton tin.

also, pretty much every brand now had a paint that will cover wet silver - and ive yet to see one which actually works.

• 2 months later...