Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mauler5150

Hey Bojangles...

Stan Bush's song 'The Touch' is now availble for free download on Xbox live to play on Guitar Hero: World Tour. I was just playing it then lol. Now if they will only release Strees of Siam as well. :D

Damn I love this song. My friend had a tape of the old Transformers soundtrack, THE TOUCH was on it.

WHEN ALL HELL'S BREAKING LOOSE YOU'LL BE RIGHT IN EYE OF THE STORMMMMMMMM

fuck yeah!

All I need now is some white Voit basketball shoes and a mesh tank top and I am ready to play this song and rock the FUCK out

Seriously, Stan Bush was the epitome of 80s action soundtrack godliness. And Random, I still await your challenge.....

I'll play Guitar Hero with you, although I haven't been playing at all for a while so I might be a bit rusty.

Cool. Just pick whichever game or song you want. I'll be on for a little bit more today, but will probably go on tomorrow at some time, just been playing Street Fighter lately but while browsing the latest songs released on live I saw this and thought of putting it on here as I am sure there are many people who know that song.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now