Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Soup

"BJ" for sale on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260422939029#description

This is a factory GM deep groove crank pulley for small block Chevy engine with a short water pump. The part number is 3858533 BJ. This pulley is commonly referred to by people in the know as a "BJ". You only got a BJ if you ordered a high performance car from the dealer. Although, some clever patrons found that they could simply order a BJ from the friendly employee at the dealer parts counter. This particular BJ is very clean, not sloppy like many you've had in the past. There is no nicking or scraping on this BJ, it is smooth and straight. If you have been trying to get a very clean original BJ at a good price, look no further.

Question & Answer Answered On

Q: I was thinking about giving a BJ to my grandfather for his birthday but my grandmother blew his motor a couple days ago. Should I still give him a BJ or would it be a waste of money? Jun-13-09

A: I would say it would still be a good gift. He could put the BJ on a shelf and tell stories about how good of a BJ you gave him. If he ever gets tired of it he may let you have his BJ. Jason

Q: I'm really excited about getting this BJ for my ride, but I'm worried it might make it cam all over the place...? Is timing important or does a good belt make everything work out fine? Jun-13-09

A: Quite to the contrary. This BJ will help your engine. By keeping things cool, this pulley will help you engine from buliding up pressure and possibly blowing a gasket. A good BJ does not only impress others, it keeps your engine from getting hot under the collar. Jason

• Like 1

Q: Hi. I have a Japanese car. My friend says that Japanese cranks are just as big as American cranks, but I've heard otherwise. Will this BJ work for me? Jun-11-09

A: I have not had any experience with cranks other than my own so I cannot say for sure. I have heard many friends talk about their cranks before but have always thought they were imbellishing. I never really understood that. Looking at the block of a standard Japanese 4 or 6 cylinder, I cannot imagine a crank the size of a V8. I don't think many Japanese engines would have a use for a BJ anyway. Most use a single serpantine belt to satisfy the needs of all there bolt ons with one belt. Pretty smart I must say, but they sacrificed the BJ when they did it. Too big of a price in my opinion. Jason

View all 46 questions | Ask seller a question

Fail-2.gif

You're just mad because your kids dont come and visit you at the home like they promised. That shit is fucking HILARIOUS.

fail

1237700405199.jpg

Hey that looks like fiddy giving another one of her top nots bjs.

What a freaky cock. /nohomo

I chuckled but didn't laugh out loud at this, but I don't think it is total fail.

"Q: I was thinking about giving a BJ to my grandfather for his birthday but my grandmother blew his motor a couple days ago. Should I still give him a BJ or would it be a waste of money? Jun-13-09 "

haha

You're just mad because your kids dont come and visit you at the home like they promised. That shit is fucking HILARIOUS.

You're mad because you fell in love with the second chick you ever banged,

and she laughed at your acorn dick.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now