Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wafflecakee

Printmaking

Nice prints I recently started fucking about with Lino Cutting but it sucked so photos wont be on here.

Think I was trying to hard for my first time so maybe I'll simplify it for the next!

that SOO print up there is nice

Ill post later on today, ive got my Degree in printmaking, and im applying to Tamarind to be a professional lithographer... Let me see what I got around right now...

Ill post later on today, ive got my Degree in printmaking, and im applying to Tamarind to be a professional lithographer... Let me see what I got around right now...

I havent printed this yet, so its a work in progress, but its a Maniere Noire Litho Stone that I have been working at by scratching away at the surface. Ill post the prints when I finally etch and print the stone.

4370866011_4df352eb31.jpg

I took intaglio, lithography, and screenprinting in college. I like screenprinting the best.

Victor.jpg?pictureId=2069945

38"x24" - Single drop, hand-held squeegee

I havent printed this yet, so its a work in progress, but its a Maniere Noire Litho Stone that I have been working at by scratching away at the surface. Ill post the prints when I finally etch and print the stone.

4370866011_4df352eb31.jpg

that is going to be so BA! im just starting to mess with linocutting its hard to get the hang of though.

is that a monotype? not sure if you are looking for crits, but try to either bevel the edge of the plates better, or keep them cleaner. you have some ink outside the embossed edge.

its woodcut, i know the registrations are bad, not really looking for crits just bumping the thread. i have a few versions of this one but i dont have pictures yet.

just thought id throw this in the mix.

twoone-x-gorker-press-kit4.jpg

i hated that my course makes me do print making until i saw this

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now