-Indian Food Appreciation Thread-

Kevin Harris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yes good thread! I love Indian food. One of my favorites is from one round the corner from me, I don't think I've seen it anywhere else.

Krunchy Lemon Gosht

£7.95

Steamed lamb stewed in spicy korai sauce and garnished with chopped Bangladeshi lemon and herbs. A very distinctive and mouthwatering dish for those looking for a new exhilerating taste and flavour.

Not down w/ all the lentils and such, but the pakora, tandoori, samosas, tikka masala, etc., etc., is banging. Funny story on the samosa- my girl thinks they look like breasts, I can see that. She can never remember what they're called and she was at the Indian place trying to order some food for me so she told them she wanted the stuff that looked like breasts and they were like oh, yes, we know that.

how the fuck can someone have gotten to a certain age and not have tried indian food?

allafarce you need to try it you're missing out dude one in 6 people in the world eat some type of indian food so you know it can't all be bad

Kerala style samosas too feekin' tasty!

hmmm i have yet to try some indian food. i just hear that it can be real good or really shitty depending on the spot. im finna have to check this out

WHAT!?

You post some crazy food that you've eaten, I woulda thought you'd of atleast had indian. GO GET SOME NOW.

Greatest Indian food I ever had was in London.

Really? All the Indian food I had in England was practically tasteless. It seemed like they toned it way down because English food is super bland.

Indian food is the shit though, there's lots of good spots around me.

WHo the fuck eats Indian food? You must be a yuppie TPWF if you like that shit. There's maybe like 2 indian places in Philly. Its definitely not regular food.

Cheezsteakz!

Just because you like bland, cheesy, and greasy gross ass food doesn't mean you have to be a TPWF to like better stuff. But hey, if It's not in Philly it must be pretty damn gay. :rolleyes:

Just because you like bland, cheesy, and greasy gross ass food doesn't mean you have to be a TPWF to like better stuff. But hey, if It's not in Philly it must be pretty damn gay. :rolleyes:

Someone was saying in some other thread that sushi wasn't a common thing, etc and I was just making fun of them. Indian food is fucking great.

• Like 1