Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kevin Harris

-Indian Food Appreciation Thread-

I just discovered this stuff cause some new Indian place moved across the street.

Chicken Saag, Lamb Korma, Tikka Masala, Chicken and Shrimp Korma, Murgh Makani.

APPRECIATE!

File:Tandoorimumbai.jpg

lamb_curry.gif

chicken_korma.jpg

Greatest Indian food I ever had was in London, had Lamb Tandoori a side of Daal and Kofta curry.

I actually eat fairly regularly.

Guest 50million

indian-food.jpg

pretty much my favorite food.

I've tryed many times to replicate my fav Indian dishes at home but no luck. The only thing I can do is long grain basmatti (sp?) rice. Which is great.

I love Indian food so much.

Samosas all day and night.

Palak paneer, cholle batura, tandori, curried lentils, pakoras, thalis.

Man.

I am not even hungry but I could eat some samosas and pakoras right now.

Vegetable samosas and chicken masala are what's up, although I defintely appreciate a good vindaloo now and then.

The food doesn't even make me shit rivers which is a plus, only milkshakes do that.

Yes good thread! I love Indian food. One of my favorites is from one round the corner from me, I don't think I've seen it anywhere else.

Krunchy Lemon Gosht

£7.95

Steamed lamb stewed in spicy korai sauce and garnished with chopped Bangladeshi lemon and herbs. A very distinctive and mouthwatering dish for those looking for a new exhilerating taste and flavour.

Not down w/ all the lentils and such, but the pakora, tandoori, samosas, tikka masala, etc., etc., is banging. Funny story on the samosa- my girl thinks they look like breasts, I can see that. She can never remember what they're called and she was at the Indian place trying to order some food for me so she told them she wanted the stuff that looked like breasts and they were like oh, yes, we know that.

hmmm i have yet to try some indian food. i just hear that it can be real good or really shitty depending on the spot. im finna have to check this out

Indian food is my double-edged sword.

I love it lots but afterwards I always get sick.

Me thinks I am allergic to some kinda spice

or something.

how the fuck can someone have gotten to a certain age and not have tried indian food?

allafarce you need to try it you're missing out dude one in 6 people in the world eat some type of indian food so you know it can't all be bad

Kerala style samosas too feekin' tasty!

hmmm i have yet to try some indian food. i just hear that it can be real good or really shitty depending on the spot. im finna have to check this out

WHAT!?

You post some crazy food that you've eaten, I woulda thought you'd of atleast had indian. GO GET SOME NOW.

WHo the fuck eats Indian food? You must be a yuppie TPWF if you like that shit. There's maybe like 2 indian places in Philly. Its definitely not regular food.

Cheezsteakz!

• Like 1

Greatest Indian food I ever had was in London.

Really? All the Indian food I had in England was practically tasteless. It seemed like they toned it way down because English food is super bland.

Indian food is the shit though, there's lots of good spots around me.

Naan bread is delicious too. Peshwari Naans etc

naan-bread-263.jpg

thats about all i like, some curry chicken and potato type stuff too

WHo the fuck eats Indian food? You must be a yuppie TPWF if you like that shit. There's maybe like 2 indian places in Philly. Its definitely not regular food.

Cheezsteakz!

Just because you like bland, cheesy, and greasy gross ass food doesn't mean you have to be a TPWF to like better stuff. But hey, if It's not in Philly it must be pretty damn gay. :rolleyes:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now