Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
awkward eye

Do yourself a favor and read this...

I was looking at some old magazines last night and came across this article in Phantom Issue 5...I think everyone here can learn something from it.

clown1b.jpg

clown2.jpg

clown3.jpg

• Like 3

Maybe I should of made the title to this thread something like READ THIS YOU MOTHERFUCKIN TOYS AND WANNABES!!!! :lol:

Very very nice thread. I consider myself a multidisciplinary artist who ocasionally writes his A.K.A. on a surface, or paints whatever.

I'm always scribbling, and sometimes I do a new letter, like: -Oh this L is ill! And I start to do it, but I'm ALWAYS afraid that I unconciously copied that letter because I spend a lot of time watching photos and shit, I stopped to buy magazines and videos, I hate Internet but I have to be here. You know...

I did not understand the last part. Feel sorry for the kids who had to play with neon GI joes?

Very very nice thread. I consider myself a multidisciplinary artist who ocasionally writes his A.K.A. on a surface, or paints whatever.

I'm always scribbling, and sometimes I do a new letter, like: -Oh this L is ill! And I start to do it, but I'm ALWAYS afraid that I unconciously copied that letter because I spend a lot of time watching photos and shit, I stopped to buy magazines and videos, I hate Internet but I have to be here. You know...

i do the same shit man

and bump this article

yeah i think im alot like you larzk, always questioning whether or not what i create is something form me or something that ive seen inside the screen. the internet is definately killing my own creativity, in fact its probably making my work worse .. hmmm... great article, definately changing my view on the culture

Maybe I should of made the title to this thread something like READ THIS YOU MOTHERFUCKIN TOYS AND WANNABES!!!! :lol:

nah

there are a lot of "real" heads who still need all these reminders to

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now