Sneaky nike sneakers v2.0

_nightcrawler

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo some of you def cop your shoes from the mall with the joints your posting up.

air max wrights?? really?? i thought only cops and african niggas sellin hats on 42nd wore those shits.

damn i wish i had a pair of these. Couldnt find my size

skyline31.jpg

rustic-nike-air-max-90.jpg

these is looking mighty sophisticated for when you gotta break out the kangol and hit the poetry slam in the ville. although i think the blue kinda kills it.

damn i was dying to have the currents when they came out. As you can tell by now im a fan of all shoes infra red. But when i had the chance to cop em i only thought about how long it would take for me to anihalate these fucking shoes with their fabric material and bieng all white. Nah couldnt do it. God knows i dont just wear air max cus they look pretty.

nike-air-max-90-current-2.jpg

these was cool 2

nike-air-max-90-08-retro.jpg

these were easily the most played out sneakers i ever might have seen in the hood and i thought they would never ever go away since they were always bieng re released. Boy was i wrong. fucking classics. I miss the days of bitches rocking nothing but north face and air max with the extra industrial hair gel. Not all this fashionista sex and the city go to the bead shop bullshit. They came out with 90's based off this color scheme recently which are the best ones ive seen so far anyone peep em?

nike-air-max-95-neon.jpg

these hybrid joints were oh so fucking sexy. I seen them for the first time in person when they were fresh out, oh man.

nike-air-max-360-blue-2.jpg

factory made....those skylines are the shit. esp that color.

p.s. you can get everything you just posted at the mall..at some point and time. maybe not the hybrids..no diss.

there is flavor at the mall..and some serious deals..because most heads dont shop at malls. so shit sits til its on clearance. strictly shopping at the mall is another story.