Sneaky nike sneakers v2.0

_nightcrawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

De La Highs/Tiffany Diamonds/Homer Simpsons/Oompa Loompas/Hienekens and or Cali flag/SB's

There was a time when I'd have been jealous. Now I'm just sayin god damn you could make SKRILL if you sold all those joints

actually...the sneaker game is fucked these days...he would be better off holding on to them until the market gets better. these days you can get a pair of supreme low's for between 400-600

actually...the sneaker game is fucked these days...he would be better off holding on to them until the market gets better. these days you can get a pair of supreme low's for between 400-600

"He could only fetch 400-600 dollars"

400-600 dollars??? That's fucked these days? Shit. I know you said Supreme Lows but all those other joints he has at least in the way back could fetch a fat stack each.

Now I haven't monitored price fluctuation in the og SB arena but I'm thinkin if those motherbitches is legit, he could bank

Oh and God Bless! That is the one true formula haha

"He could only fetch 400-600 dollars"

400-600 dollars??? That's fucked these days? Shit. I know you said Supreme Lows but all those other joints he has at least in the way back could fetch a fat stack each.

Now I haven't monitored price fluctuation in the og SB arena but I'm thinkin if those motherbitches is legit, he could bank

Oh and God Bless! That is the one true formula haha

for the longest these were going for no less than 1200 a pair. now look where they are with only 7 hours left.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Dunk-Low-Pro-SB-Supreme-Black-12-cement-jordan-iii-/190448316751?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2c579ab14f

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Dunk-Low-Pro-SB-Supreme-White-12-cement-jordan-iii-/190448321165?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2c579ac28d