foreign chicks > american girls

KILZ FILLZ

amiright or amiright?

you dont get sixes with an attitude like their a dime.

they dont think acting dumb as rocks is attractive.

they can hold thier booze and dont really get loud when they do get drunk.

yes its a broad(no pun intended) generalization. i know there all always exeptions but for the most part this seems true. no offense to you few american women on here btw...

any takers?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You guys are missing the best thing about girls who didn't grow up here.

Every girl has a vaj, looks depend on your own taste, foreign girls have at least 1 clear advantage though.

They can cook, good food, American girls think making hamburger helper out the box is cooking.

Those skills get watered down and lost by the 2nd and 3rd generation here.

Every girl has a vaj, looks depend on your own taste, foreign girls have at least 1 clear advantage though.

They can cook, good food, American girls think making hamburger helper out the box is cooking.

Does anyone really still make hamburger helper? I've never been served that shit and would be mad disappointed if the girl, or any girl, served that up.

really good point

i love cooking, it relieves stress and chills me out, but sometimes i'd definitely like to just sit on my ass and drink beer while a hot chick cooks me up something proper

This past year, I met a ton of korean/chinese/japanese/tawianese girls (all pathed back to a taiwanese friend) and I might have to agree...yet, that doesn't say much cause if you're coming from a different part of the world, of course things are different. They want to know about you: you have info to give them. You want to know about them: they have info to give you. There seems to be almost no bias, that is, if you're open minded and not an idiot. I've also noticed from foreign exchanged students (when I went to college) that they're interested in us just as much as you (if you are, or if you say you are to them) are interested in them. It is almost as if the amount of ego within both parties is equivalent.

I could go on with this forever, but, whatever.

amiright or amiright?

you dont get sixes with an attitude like their a dime.

they dont think acting dumb as rocks is attractive.

they can hold thier booze and dont really get loud when they do get drunk.

yes its a broad(no pun intended) generalization. i know there all always exeptions but for the most part this seems true. no offense to you few american women on here btw...

any takers?

you are so right.

• Like 1

I wish i had some pictures of these two french sisters who lived with my friend a couple years back for a few months while they were visiting. Amazingly hot, great cooks, could drink like fish, and always wore really revealing/low cut shirts and no bra. Plus, their english wasn't that great, so it was always really cute (no homo) talking to them and having to walk them through english words and sentences with their sexy accents.

back up, back off from the euro chicks, yanks

don't worry, chav

nobody is talking about london bitches

you can keep all your pale skinned, vinegar and fish breath havin', teeth too big to fit in the mouth, can't dance, can't fuck, poor taste in music, pancake ass, acne all up on their small titties type bitches

-no-offense-to-engilsh-oontzers oner

but in europe you only get euro girls (white girls from from whatever country you're in)

Do you really think the population of Europe is 100% native white?

Also, I understand what you mean Boats. But I think that a lot of the time your perception of foreign girls qualities can get distorted by the fact that the ones you meet are naturally the more interesting and desirable as they're the ones who've had the ambition and drive to go to a new country and look for a better life etc. Go to the country they came from and I'm sure you'll find plenty of girls with the same bad qualities you talked about in Americans.