8=====D~~~~~

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm gonna take the advice of my boy Ink Face and forget I ever opened this shit.

Seems like some faggoty middle school shit that any adult would discuss in person not on a forum.

Not everything needs to be posted on 12 oz. If you need attention get a fucking twitter or one of those other things that nobody reads.

Well, that's a great send off. How exactly did I do you wrong? Is it because I didn't take your side in an internet vendetta against one of my friends you had a two week fling with? Sorry, I have a little more integrity than that.

And here's some "reality" for you- I was hanging out with IOU when you were called him and bawled him out because you were fixated on some idea you had that he hooked up with 50. That was real. And what about you spending the night in a chair in 50's room the first night IOU stayed at her house? There's some more reality.

It doesn't matter either way, since I don't have to worry about seeing you around anymore...fine by me.

13yjghw.gif

am i the only person that thinks this is incredibley gay?

did you just have an internet breakup of your internet turned real life friendship ???

do all the green names on 12oz have hamburger picnics and wear kc kid tshirts and crack jokes about sugargliders and twinkys tight pants?

and soup this shit is majorly played out your clearly mad so just give up trying to defend yourself.

This thread really did hurt my head

• Like 1