Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lesbian Fisting

11 year old reincarnated WWII vet.

its a fox news story so i take that into consideration whenever i hear shit like this, but if that shit holds some truth, thats pretty nuts.

they're selling a book about it, i don't beleive this shit, total trained 11 year old scam.

FAKE

Remember that little girl who produced paintings that were going for around a million dollars? And then when cameras actually were able to watch her paint something herself, the painting was totally different from the others.

Sometimes, parents just don't understand. Other times, they very much do understand.

^^ YES I remember that girl!!

(where are they now LOL)

Remember that little girl who produced paintings that were going for around a million dollars? And then when cameras actually were able to watch her paint something herself, the painting was totally different from the others.

Sometimes, parents just don't understand. Other times, they very much do understand.

I saw the documentary on that. Yeah, it was total bullshit. Like this is.

I used to know this chick who swears she remembers her past life.

She claims that she even went and met with her fam from her previous life and confirmed it by remembering shit that only she and them would know.

She's a bright girl too, I wouldn't consider her a kook.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now