Have you ever realized...

Mccheesy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first

rob banks

kill massive ammounts of people

fuck every hooker you see

rape them

rob people

grow drugs

manufacture drugs

sell drugs

build a corporation

have lower dealers

kill lower dealers

... bleh bleh bleh

once you have enough money,, travel

or you could be anthony bourdain

Although that is a legitimate way of trekking through the U.S, I would actually like to do it in another form of transportation, you know, ones that include restrooms and warm towels, just to cut travel time down and spend more time at the place than on the way to the destination.

Although that is a legitimate way of trekking through the U.S, I would actually like to do it in another form of transportation, you know, ones that include restrooms and warm towels, just to cut travel time down and spend more time at the place than on the way to the destination.

Well la de da, look at Mr Fancy Pants and his towels and toilets. You don't want to travel dude, you want to complain and make us feel sorry for you. Stay home dude, you ain't ready.

I've spent some time at sea and nowadays I don't like planes. It feels so much awesomer to reach a country after spending a week or two looking at nothing but sea and clouds.

What makes it even greater is visiting several countries in a row so you can sense how the climate and surroundigs change.

So nowdays I just rather sit at home than work my ass off to spend a week or two at some place I practically teleported from the living room. If you ever get a chance to sail somewhere, do it.

1b8e69df.gif

..that there's a chance in your life time you won't visit every place on Earth. What a waste. I wish I was rich so I could travel.

have you ever considered that earth is an inconceivably minute particle in the universe, which is still expanding so where are getting increasingly less signifigant, relatively, by the moment and despite that we still wont even see everything on the most infinitesimal speck of land in the universe?

there are trillions of planets, and as the universe keeps expanding infinite amounts more will come into existence, most of which are bigger than earth, and on earth hundreds of trillions of organisms have already lived, and you are only ONE, and fuck im drunk.

but anyway, you cunts are insignifigant pieces of shit, so am i, and it does my fucking head in that we mean beyond less than nothing in the overall scheme of things...

Although that is a legitimate way of trekking through the U.S

I'm quite sure plenty of hobos are glad that you approve of trainhopping. However....

I would actually like to do it in another form of transportation, you know, ones that include restrooms and warm towels...

...and Nordic-looking flunkies named Sven in first-class that cradle your nuts in the event of mid-air turbulence.

Face it, if you wanted to travel you'd be out there making it happen and not copping out by saying things like "I got a real shitty deal not being born into money...I'm sure the pain of my being a douchebag would be greatly offset by being a card carrying member of the idle rich."

That doesn't sound like wanderlust, it just sounds like you feel sorry for yourself because you didn't get the breaks you think you deserve.

suck it up pussy and do it.

I'm planning on going to NYC and staying there within the next few weeks and my #1 connect there is a girl who is homeless.

SO you could either start hopping freights, taking cheap shitty buses, and having a fucking awesome adventure, OR you cant sit at home and not do shit.

The choice is yours.

Every place on the planet?

Most places suck, the cool shit you don't even hear about until it's filled with overweight tourists.

I fucking hate tourists, especially American tourists.

I saw a group today, standing right in front of the turnstiles blocking most of them.

When you "accidentally" elbow one in the man boob real hard going past them then you're the asshole somehow.

I don't understand people.