"I warsh myself with uh rag on a stick!"

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That commercial is a big liar.

"The first improvement to toilet paper as we know it since the 1880's"

Not true, man, not true.

What about triple ply quilted with aloe?

What about wet wipes?

People back in the day were wiping with pages of a Sears & Roebuck catalog or a corn cob.

Or the paper so thin it looks like tracing paper but feels like a cheap paper towel.

There have been many improvements in the land of toilet paper.

Whoever wrote that commercial has no sense of honesty or integrity.

Fat people should just use a bidet and cut out the middle man.

Also, that woman who says something like "toilet paper is so archaic and disgusting" is a total bitch.

You must be on some OCD shit if you get grossed out at the thought of wiping with toilet paper.

If I ever met that lady, I would go to her house and take a shit on the floor and then wipe my ass with her bath towels.

my boy went and bought some weed from this big fat motherfucker one time. he said dude had a nasty mop with a sawed off handle in the tub next to the toilet. this was years ago before this device was invented i assume. im sure he'd be stoked on this.

I appreciate the Simpsons reference. Other than that, I can't knock someone for trying to wash their ass out and keep the hygiene A+, better for everyone, although I can see my way through to make fun for being an obese fuck!! And that woman w/ the dirty fly filled swamp hole- B-L-E-C-H!!!