Sharting/Accidently Shitting Yourself

Butter_Milkshake

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DRINKING REGULAR ROCKSTAR USED TO MAKE ME CRAP MY PANTS ON THE DRIVE TO WORK.

HAPPENED 2WICE!

HURRY DRIVE TO ABANDONED LOT GET OUT WIPE WITH UNDERWEAR/THROW AWAY/POSSIBLY USE UNDERSHIRT OR SOCKS TO GET THE REST.

NEEDLESS TO SAY, NO MORE ROCKSTAR FOR THIS GUY.

I can kinda understand if you're deathly ill with the flu or some other illness, but mad motherfuckers are coming out of the woodwork in here, talking about how they shit their pants while completely healthy. You all must get railed in the ass on the regular to just be shitting yourself while sober.

I mean, i've had some gross farts, but i'm 100% positive i'm never going to just shit my pants unless i'm unbelievably sick.

I know chups!

I never would have thought regular ass cats would just shit their draws like driving or skating or grocery shopping!

I mean damn, I use to do so many drug combos that shitting my pants might be excused a couple times, and I still never did!

Yall are just sober ass dudes shitting yaselves!

I'm probably more shocked at this thread than any other - I figured only really fat people had this problem. Yall motherfuckers are criminally obese or something?

I can kinda understand if you're deathly ill with the flu or some other illness, but mad motherfuckers are coming out of the woodwork in here, talking about how they shit their pants while completely healthy. You all must get railed in the ass on the regular to just be shitting yourself while sober.

I mean, i've had some gross farts, but i'm 100% positive i'm never going to just shit my pants unless i'm unbelievably sick.

you obviously don't even understand the definition of a shart then. its when you think youre going to fart but its actually surprize liquid poo that felt like a fart. get it?

• Like 1

its not that people don't understand the definition of shart, ok we get it.

but how the fuck do you not know that its possibly liquid thats gonna come out? you should be able to predict that to an extent given your diet, what you've been doing that day, etc. i can't say i've ever shit my pants. maybe come close like holy fuck i've been on drugs for days, now i can finally go again type ish. but i'm with kimjunh and choops on this, ya'll are way too excited about talking about how you shit yourselves on what i call a semi-regular basis. no pun intended you short shitters.

fucking pants poopin niggas, ya'll better potty train real quick.

wow after reading this thread, if i ever shit myself i wont really worry about it. After reading how many people shit themselves on here i have a new outlook on crap in my own pants, and could care less if you can smell/see it!

• Like 1

I know chups!

I never would have thought regular ass cats would just shit their draws like driving or skating or grocery shopping!

I mean damn, I use to do so many drug combos that shitting my pants might be excused a couple times, and I still never did!

Yall are just sober ass dudes shitting yaselves!

I'm probably more shocked at this thread than any other - I figured only really fat people had this problem. Yall motherfuckers are criminally obese or something?

DID YOU GIRLS JUST HIGH-FIVE?

I NEVER SAID IS WAS A "FULL-LOAD" , SHART IS THE TOPIC AND I STAYED ON IT.

YOU EVER DRINK TOO MUCH COFFEE AND IT MAKES YOU CRAP?

BATHROOM NO WHERE IN SIGHT?

HOLD IT TOO LONG AND SHART KNOCKS ON THE DOOR.

CALM DOWN, LIFE IS SHORT, POOP IS IN YOUR FUTURES.

years ago i had this probation officer. She did not like me 1 bit.

Back on probation i have had a real chill probation officer. Dude moves

upstate. Guess who they stuck me with.

So yea. I walked in and 2 minutes later she calls me back. I never

seen her. Did not even kno that she was my new officer. I think

she sensed my presence. I almost shit myself

• 8 years later...
  • 2 months later...