Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Michael Grant

CLICK HERE

in your guyses opinion is it solid to get a restraining order against some psycho girl? like ive tryed EVERYTHING else and she wont leave me alone

peace!

Did you threaten to slice her nipples and tits off and fry then feed her nipples to her and then staple her tits to the sides of her head?

/nobateman

buy a machete behead the bitch cut her hands and feet off chop her to femurs out so they cant identify the body

yeh and probly pelvis too so they cant determine the hieght nor the sex of the body

is it SOLID?

i'd say no, it's kinda soft unless she is like, trying to burn your house down and kill your dog and family and shit

*your asking if it's solid is making me not take this srsly, btw.

that said, it might be reasonable.

Contact your local court and see if they have a protection order advocate program. If so talk to them and they will help you decide on a proper course of action.

Just call some of your girl cousins or something and have them stomp her out. Or offer some hoodrats a few pairs of door knockers and cherry lollipops and I'm sure they'll take care of what plagues you.

Whichever works.

in your guyses opinion does it make me a bitch-made faggot if i snitch out my sister when she's on a crack bender? like ive tryed EVERYTHING like hooking her nipples up to a car battery while the Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. pulls dat train on the ho and she still wont leave me a push in the glass dick cuz she's dat kind of fiend that think every day is double up tuesday, nawmean?

peace!

There, that's much better.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now