COPS TASE AND SHOOT A DOG

KM4RT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This thread had honestly ruined my day.

"My five-year-old cried himself to sleep the night before last, wanting his dog," said Sharon Bullock.

"He ‘barks’ for him" added Scott Bullock. "He'd ‘bark’ and Jack would always come to him, so he's outside going ‘Bark bark bark,’ hoping he's gonna come back. It's heartbreaking."

This is so fucking sad. This kid is going to grow up hating cops. If this happened to me when I was young, Id definitely be planning revenge. Their story just doesn't add up. Also that video is disgusting, I am so glad I don't live in the US.

Of course the dog didn’t let go when it was tased that generally causes the opposite effect and why the f did they think they wouldn’t get bit they just got done chasing the dog, it doesn’t know who they are and its scared that’s a normal response . That was a show of excessive force you never need to shoot an animal that small especially when it obviously belongs to some one that’s just strait f’d up.

http://www.thedaily.com.au/news/2008/oct/22/horrifying-dog-torture-video-shocks-police/

Horrifying dog torture video shocks police

Hardened police officers have been shocked by the horrifying torture, mutilation and brutal slaying of a seven-month-old fox terrier puppy near Mackay at the weekend.

Two men, charged with the brutal killing, entered no pleas when they fronted a Mackay court yesterday.

They are due in court again today.

If found guilty, they could face up to two years in prison.

The incident is alleged to have happened in the mining community of Moranbah, west of the central Queensland city.

Police have obtained video footage from a mobile phone which shows graphic images of the puppy yelping and howling in terrible pain as it hacked to pieces.

Animal rights experts have described the case as one of the worst and most horrific in Australian history.

Police will allege that a pair of garden shears and a pocket knife were used to torture and kill the little puppy.

Moranbah police said the dog was a family pet.

They said the owners were too distressed to talk to anyone about it.

The dog’s nose was cut off, its front right leg and rear left leg were cut off and it was decapitated.

Police will say the dog was stolen from a residence in Railway Parade in Moranbah and was taken to a lookout in the town.

Congealed blood and dog hairs were found on picnic tables at the lookout.

A three-part video series on a mobile phone shows the dog being tortured.

The final stages of the video show the dog’s mutilated body parts.

The dog’s body was found about 3.50am on Monday near the town’s campdraft ground.

It was dumped beside a road.

It is believed that a car crashed into a fence at the campdraft grounds and police were checking if anyone was injured when they discovered the dog’s body.

After seizing the mobile phone, police recovered a set of garden shears which had dog hair and blood on them.

Police also took possession of the clothes worn by two men in the car, for scientific testing.

"Senior police officers were visibly shaken after viewing the footage. Police and the RSPCA say that if the allegations are true, this could well be the worst case of animal cruelty ever brought before the courts in Australia," RSPCA’s Queensland Chief Inspector Michael Pecic said.

"This is very, very disturbing," Mr Pecic said.

"For legal reasons this is really all I can say at the moment. But when you talk to senior police officers who have seen a lot of carnage in their time and they say it shocked even them, then you begin to get the picture."

Footage from the attack has been suppressed by police until the outcome of the court case.

The maximum penalty under the Animal Care and Protection Act for such an offence is $75,000 or two years in jail; however the maximum penalty ever handed out has been a four month jail term.

Recent incidences of senseless animal cruelty have staggered even the RSPCA, with cases increasing in prevalence and severity.

The two men, aged 20 and 24 were charged in the Mackay Magistrate’s Court with stealing a dog, wilfully and unlawfully killing it, wilfully damaging a gate, and unlawful possession of marijuana, all at Moranbah on Monday

Pics of the little dog

peanutlarge3.jpgpeanutsmall5.jpgpeanut2.jpg

peanutlarge4.jpgPeanut3.jpg

This case is just going to trial. I can't believe people like this actually exist. Another reason to hate humanity. The dog was stolen from a loving family. If this was my dog, I would be devastated and would definitely seek revenge even if it meant I would spend the rest of my life in jail.

More info on the case http://www.peanutslaw.com/

Of course the dog didn’t let go when it was tased that generally causes the opposite effect and why the f did they think they wouldn’t get bit they just got done chasing the dog, it doesn’t know who they are and its scared that’s a normal response . That was a show of excessive force you never need to shoot an animal that small especially when it obviously belongs to some one that’s just strait f’d up.

I'm not sure who's the bigger faggot.

The cop who shot the tiny ass Chihuahua...

Or YOU for censuring your own words and replacing the word "FUCK" with "F"

mutha fucka shoots my puppy il bury them. is the family taking legal action cos im pretty sure the jury would be in favour of the dog over the pigs.

You'd be surprized.

In America, pigs > Jesus.

Even if the pig was videotaped raping a 4 year old girl in the ass, the judge/jury would still find a way to find the 4 year old girl guilty and give the pig a promotion.